• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

29g BioCube trade for any kind of refugium tank

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a 29g BioCube from years ago. I want to add a refugium under my 75g tank with a stand, and this dude obviously does not fit. I would trade 1 for 1 any type of 40g breeder, or refugium that would suffice for a 75g tank. I am located in Lafayette, IN but would drive up to 2 hours one way for a trade. Message me if interested

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be cheaper to just go to pet supplies plus and pick up a plain Jane tank instead of paying for gas! If you need chaeto once it’s up and running pm me, I’m in Lafayette as well!

OP
OP
ilikefish69

ilikefish69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will for sure do that. Got the biocube running currently, hoping they still have the dollar per pound sale and I would grab a 40 breeder.

OP
OP
ilikefish69

ilikefish69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about the quick reply. Coincidence, honest, lol.

not real excited or proud of it.

the hood is dead, RIP. Bulbs went to Tennessee, almost died trying to reword the led strip into a diy on/off.

if you are looking for this specific one I am definitely still down to trade. Never liked or enjoyed the tall square footprint

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 24
Back