• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2X 24" Reef Brite 50/50 XHO LED Strip Light ($200 shipped)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CassieCamille

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m just starting out, so I’m trying to find the right lighting, these would be the right size for my tank, but I’m wanting to do a mixed reef tank with LPS,SPS, and Softies, the SPS wouldn’t be added until about a year or so from now, but I’d like to have lights that could sustain them all from the beginning. Do you think these would be good for all of those?

OP
OP
Mr.Z

Mr.Z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m just starting out, so I’m trying to find the right lighting, these would be the right size for my tank, but I’m wanting to do a mixed reef tank with LPS,SPS, and Softies, the SPS wouldn’t be added until about a year or so from now, but I’d like to have lights that could sustain them all from the beginning. Do you think these would be good for all of those?
It depends on size of the tank and coral placement. These alone are good to handle LPS and softies, but I'm doing a mixed reef myself with some SPS and felt the need to pair these two with a Kessil A360x.

So, these might be good enough for you, but I think realistically you would need to supplement with additional lighting once you were trying higher light corals.

CassieCamille

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on size of the tank and coral placement. These alone are good to handle LPS and softies, but I'm doing a mixed reef myself with some SPS and felt the need to pair these two with a Kessil A360x.

So, these might be good enough for you, but I think realistically you would need to supplement with additional lighting once you were trying higher light corals.
Thanks, I think I’ve decided to do either 2 radion XR 15s or 2 hydra 32s.

UGASealDawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still available? New to the site so how do we conduct transaction? It would be Thursday on payday - just did serious damage to my financials at LFS.

OP
OP
Mr.Z

Mr.Z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available? New to the site so how do we conduct transaction? It would be Thursday on payday - just did serious damage to my financials at LFS.
Sorry for the delay in responding. It is still available. I believe payment should be done via PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back