• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x AI Hydra 26 HD's for non-puck LED lighting

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well, I've kind of had it with "puck" LED lighting as I'm tired of arranging my tank based on shading and such. So either I roll back to MH/T5's or some kind of non-puck LED's.

Open to offers if anyone has something like that they'd like to trade like a Reefbreeders Photon 32-V2+ or something along those lines. (oh, please don't offer up the "standard" black box LED's like Mars aqua and the like, I've had them, and while they will work, they're not really the quality level I'm looking for).

This is for a 36" long tank.

The Hydras I have are about 8 months old now, work perfectly, no issues.

OP
OP
Waboss

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
i’ll take one of the hydra 26hd and mount if it’s black
Hi there, and thanks for the offer, but I'm not selling them as singles (yet). I'm really holding out for a trade, or if someone wants to buy both, I'd do that too and just buy a new "non-puck" light.

UF18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any interest in trading for a nanobox quad with 2 flexible goosenecks? It has 4 pucks, but I do not get any shading in my 36” tank. Fully controllable from the bluefish app on my phone and has great color and spread. I am in MD too so shipping can be avoided.

16D099DB-FCB2-4158-9B2A-BCE50DF64713.jpeg

OP
OP
Waboss

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I appreciate the offer, but not really. It would be very close to the same thing I have now I think.

cedwards04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in a 36" aquatic life t5/led hybrid fixture? No leds but I'll include the 4 ati blue plus bulbs. Been in use for about 6 months. They run about 5 hrs per day.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 125 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back