• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x - Neon Green Weeping Willow frags available

Brian Goldstein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers-

Just fragged my weeping willow. 2 frags available. $80.00 each

I can ship within the US. Local sales in SoCal preferred.

Momma shroom:

IMG_5111.jpeg
ww2.jpg

ww1.png

adawg362

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got one from Brian last year. Its huge now and definitely a unique piece. Buy with confidence guys. Hey Brian, when you gonna frag that aussie gold so I can get a piece. LOL

OP
OP
Brian Goldstein

Brian Goldstein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got one from Brian last year. Its huge now and definitely a unique piece. Buy with confidence guys. Hey Brian, when you gonna frag that aussie gold so I can get a piece. LOL

Thanks so much! I appreciate that a lot. Happy to hear yours is doing great.

I think by the end of summer I should have a few frags. :) It's splitting into 4 heads right now

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back