• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x Orphek Atlantik Gen4 V2's and gateway

How is the price?

• Too High

• Pretty Reasonable

• Too Low

Results are only viewable after voting.

MadeForThat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Begrudgingly I have decided that I should probably sell these. I was originally planning to keep these a few years for a future tank, but I don't have a ton of space, and I could use the money. All that said, these are some beauties. BRS used these lights for testing during their led showdown that recently landed, and I was the fortunate guy who got his name called at the end of that video. The BRS team clearly took good care of these lights, as they are in perfect condition. Not sure how many hours are on them, but I suspect not that much at all. When I got them I obviously opened them, set them up, blinded myself, and then packed them back up. They are signed by Ryan and Randy (on the box) so that is pretty sweet. I think if a store had these boxes on the shelf, it would definitely give them some bragging points :) If someone is interested I will take a few dollars off if they let me cut the signatures out of the box. Given the price of them on BRS is 1100 a piece, and the gateway is 75, my asking price is 2000 at the moment. That is 100$ off each light, a free gateway, and free signed boxes- if you want to look at it that way. I am interested in finding an apex and trident, and would be willing to take a partial trade for them. Feel free to PM offers, I wont be offended, but keep in mind I'm not really in a rush to get rid of these.
IMG_20201008_223233.jpg

Snapchat-670213239.jpg

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back