2x Radion G5 blue or one Radion XR30 blue

Juscuziam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Sunday!

Still one the face if I should use two radion xr15 g5s blue or one xr30 g5 blue for my Nuvo fusion mini 50.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you feel about power cables? ;) I think either setup will work out fine. I had an XR30 on my IM 25-gallon lagoon and it was overkill. I’m currently running a pair of XR30’s and a single XR15 on my RedSea 750XXL.

If you’re going to have corals run right up to the sides of the tank the pair of XR15’s will afford you better coverage. You’ve also got some planned redundancy if one light were ever to fail.

Prince23

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Sunday!

Still one the face if I should use two radion xr15 g5s blue or one xr30 g5 blue for my Nuvo fusion mini 50.
I have both!! But I like the xr15’s over the 30’s for the fact of placement!! And you will too!! Get two 15’s over the one 30. And go one pro and one blue. You will thank me!! I just figured it all out and want you to succeed. Unlike me I failed a billion times and wasted stupid money on ****** kessil and some others.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back