• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x Radion XR15 G4 Pro's + Diffusers + RMS Tank Mounts + Reeflink

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I currently have 2 Radion XR15 G4 Pro's both with Diffusers and RMS Tank Mounts. Also have a Reeflink that goes with them. Asking $800 Shipped for all.

Nothing wrong with the lights at all. I just prefer T5's so I'm switching.

Because of this, I cannot ship the lights until I sell these and get the new ATI Fixture and bulbs. So if you buy this package, I need you to be willing to wait to ship as I can't not have lights over my tank. I will constantly keep you updated. I can send you receipts of the ATI Fixture and bulbs that I'm buying and even tracking numbers, soon as I get the new fixture up and running, I'll ship these out to you.

This is a good package for someone wanting Ecotech lighting fully ready to go.

I will confirm you are willing to wait prior to you sending money through Paypal.
IMG_0477.jpg
IMG_0478.jpg
IMG_0479.jpg
IMG_0480.jpg
IMG_0481.jpg
IMG_0482.jpg

OP
OP
dwair

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump, ordered my new light so can ship probably early next week. Also updated both to Mobius, they both have RF chip already.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back