....3.4 sale...**shipping uodate*** no shipping this week due to storms. Click inside for info

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Shipping update.

We are not shipping this week due to snow storms. We will resume shipping next week weather pending. We will contact you personally tomorrow to set up the shipping schedule for next week. Thank you. If you have any specific questions please send us a pm or text at 212 444 2900. Thanks all !!!!

*** win a SBB gift card worth $250

here is the 1st contest.. Post your Most prize possession high end coral. it can be a mushroom, zoa, sps or any coral. The winner will receive a $250 SBB coral gift card. we will pick the winner on sunday after the sale is complete. Post all your pics. you can have multiple entries!!! for this contest we will pick 2 winners so total 2 gift cards $250 each.....

This is going to be wild!! and will take place in this thread! stay tuned for teasers to be uploaded. Thursday 2.4.2021@ 12 noon!
SBB_February Coral Show 1080x1080.png
started next week

Last edited:

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is going to be wild!! and will take place in this thread! stay tuned for teasers to be uploaded. Thursday 2.4.2021@ 12 noon!
SBB_February Coral Show 1080x1080.png
started next week
LPS? Torches, euphyllia, Softies? Zoas??? Super excited the ones pictures already look awesome. Any Goni’s?

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folks I caught the tail end of the last sale from SBB... Can't say enough about the pieces outside of one of the best vendors I've purchased from, quick to respond, and amazing packing job. A couple of pics of the 3' piece and two freebies. Next sale is on the calendar... not missing out. @SBB Corals if you have any more shrooms would love to see some pictures!
IMG-5119.JPG

IMG-5116.JPG

IMG-5121.JPG

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Folks I caught the tail end of the last sale from SBB... Can't say enough about the pieces outside of one of the best vendors I've purchased from, quick to respond, and amazing packing job. A couple of pics of the 3' piece and two freebies. Next sale is on the calendar... not missing out. @SBB Corals if you have any more shrooms would love to see some pictures!
IMG-5119.JPG

IMG-5116.JPG

IMG-5121.JPG
Oh yes we will have some nice shrooms!!!! See you then :)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back