3.5 - 4 Feet Dragon Eel **Hawaii Male**

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rehoming my Dragon Eel, he has been with me for over 4 years, very model citizen. He has been part of my sps dominant tank, but yes sometimes he will just lay on my colonies and knock them over :(.

However, I am working on a bigger build and currently breaking down my older tank.

I dont know what they go for now, but I was looking to get around 2500 for it.

FB_IMG_1622225648838.jpg received_1039600043111162.jpeg

Maxout
OP
Mkkari

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Such a cool creature!

Just out of curiosity is that it's mate?

If so is she also available?
They have been together since they were babies, I don't think they are mating pairs just good tank mates. I don't know the sex of Tessalata Eel.

Yup he/she is available as well.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ReefStache

Dragonsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Gonna be tough to get 2500 for him locally, if you were willing to ship you might have more luck but its also a pain to ship a fish that big and expensive. Average selling price is between 1200-1800 for dragons but yours is a full grown adult so the right buyer might be willing to pay it. Good luck with the sale and i hope you find a good home for him

OP
Mkkari

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Gonna be tough to get 2500 for him locally, if you were willing to ship you might have more luck but its also a pain to ship a fish that big and expensive. Average selling price is between 1200-1800 for dragons but yours is a full grown adult so the right buyer might be willing to pay it. Good luck with the sale and i hope you find a good home for him
Do you have your dragon eel in your mixed reef?

Top Shelf Aquatics
First Choice
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting
Motorcitycorals