• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3.5 - 4 Feet Dragon Eel **Hawaii Male**

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rehoming my Dragon Eel, he has been with me for over 4 years, very model citizen. He has been part of my sps dominant tank, but yes sometimes he will just lay on my colonies and knock them over :(.

However, I am working on a bigger build and currently breaking down my older tank.

I dont know what they go for now, but I was looking to get around 2500 for it.

FB_IMG_1622225648838.jpg received_1039600043111162.jpeg

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Such a cool creature!

Just out of curiosity is that it's mate?

If so is she also available?

OP
OP
Mkkari

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Such a cool creature!

Just out of curiosity is that it's mate?

If so is she also available?
They have been together since they were babies, I don't think they are mating pairs just good tank mates. I don't know the sex of Tessalata Eel.

Yup he/she is available as well.

TheDragonsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna be tough to get 2500 for him locally, if you were willing to ship you might have more luck but its also a pain to ship a fish that big and expensive. Average selling price is between 1200-1800 for dragons but yours is a full grown adult so the right buyer might be willing to pay it. Good luck with the sale and i hope you find a good home for him

OP
OP
Mkkari

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping is a pain! I would rather meet halfway even if it's 10 hrs drive each way! I do not want to risk such a beauty!

OP
OP
Mkkari

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna be tough to get 2500 for him locally, if you were willing to ship you might have more luck but its also a pain to ship a fish that big and expensive. Average selling price is between 1200-1800 for dragons but yours is a full grown adult so the right buyer might be willing to pay it. Good luck with the sale and i hope you find a good home for him
Do you have your dragon eel in your mixed reef?

OP
OP
Mkkari

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$1000 Shipping included. Pm for more details...at this price the dragon is a dang steal!!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back