3 AI Prime 16 and T5 on Prostar 200

JTR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, this is my first post here. I've been using Saxby's common lighting schedule for sometime now. Some corals do well, some don't. Parameters are all good but I've upgraded my 75 gallon to the Prostar 200(160 g tank 40 g sump) aquarium and wanted to try another schedule of lighting. I have 3 AI Primes and a T5 with coral blue bulbs (only use for a couple hours a day). Are there any downloadable schedules for this scenario with a mixed reef tank? Or anything I can tweak to get solid results?

thatone08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, this is my first post here. I've been using Saxby's common lighting schedule for sometime now. Some corals do well, some don't. Parameters are all good but I've upgraded my 75 gallon to the Prostar 200(160 g tank 40 g sump) aquarium and wanted to try another schedule of lighting. I have 3 AI Primes and a T5 with coral blue bulbs (only use for a couple hours a day). Are there any downloadable schedules for this scenario with a mixed reef tank? Or anything I can tweak to get solid results?
Can try the BRS ab+ there’s a video on the prime and they give you the settings there. Definitely rent a par meter, with the tank upgrade. Might be time for more primes or more and longer T 5 schedule. Can also look into the ai blades.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back