3 animals NEVER seen in the aquarium hobby until now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I kept clicking on trochus snail link because for that price I thought that was the gimmick lol
Xena Warrior Princess What GIF by HULU
Trochus snail? No, no, no,no- We are mainly talking about the leafy sea dragons:

https://www.algaebarn.com/shop/captive-bred/rare-opportunities/captive-bred-leafy-sea-dragon/ $99.99 Add it to your cart if you don't believe me :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great, more animals that don’t do well in aquariums or too massive!
Have you read the descriptions and added them to your cart? I think you would be pleasantly surprised how at these captive bred sizes are suitable for the everyday aquarium! ;)

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @AlgaeBarn. I an having trouble completing my Balaenoptera musculus order. It keeps saying that my cart is too full. Is that even a thing? Thanks for your help.

A Young Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you read the descriptions and added them to your cart? I think you would be pleasantly surprised how at these captive bred sizes are suitable for the everyday aquarium! ;)

I am pretty sure if you add this to it they would stop growing and stay in a much more manageable size.
618F0FC1-FC5A-4FCC-AC30-6D0A33DFDC18.jpeg

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey @AlgaeBarn. I an having trouble completing my Balaenoptera musculus order. It keeps saying that my cart is too full. Is that even a thing? Thanks for your help.
It's because those are pick up only!! Sorry about that :) I'm sure you can understand though with freight costs and everything :grinning-face-with-sweat:

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
only because I so wanted it to be true you had me till the crab... nice one...

and I have two Cades and would like to buy 4 more! tried to place the order but the line was busy

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
only because I so wanted it to be true you had me till the crab... nice one...

and I have two Cades and would like to buy 4 more! tried to place the order but the line was busy
If the line was busy- you called the wrong one :winking-face-with-tongue: Check out through the website is faster!

FishDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Haha ok. Glad to see the leafy sea dragons and many octopus are still kept out of the hobby. I do enjoy crab legs though! Hats off to your folks for a focus on aquacultured fish with ORA and Biota.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back