3 WINNERS! The AVAST MARINE "Caption Me This" Photo Contest: PART 1

Jilly92

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AVAST CAPTION CONTEST PLANK.jpg

AVAST MARINE Caption Me This Photo Contest: 6 WINNERS!

Reef2Reef is proud to team up with @AVAST Marine to bring you a 4 MONTH giveaway!! There will be 3 winners the first month and then 1 winner each of the following 3 months for a total of 6 winners! This is a caption contest but we need photos in order to have captions right!?

Month 1 (March) Photo Submissions (3 Winners)
Month 2 - 4 (Caption Contest)

THIS CONTEST IS PART ONE. We will have new contest threads for parts 2-4!

red How to enter button contest.jpg

Official entry: Post one of your best photos, in this thread, that would make for a good "caption contest" photo!

BONUS ENTRY: Post a SECOND photo, in the is thread, that would make for a good "caption contest" photo!

BONUS ENTRY: Post a THIRD photo, in the is thread, that would make for a good "caption contest" photo!

YEP you can post up to 3 entry photos!

red The Prize Button Contest.jpg

At the end of the month we will choose 3 winning photos and each winner will receive their very own super amazing Avast Marine Plank Automatic Feeder shipped to their door!

fewfw.png

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through March 30th, 2021. The winners will be chosen on March 31, 2021.

The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @AVAST Marine for sponsoring this great contest!
ATAquariums banner.png

#r2rgiveaway

Attachments

• 20201118_044910000_iOS.jpg
    20201118_044910000_iOS.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 66

Jilly92

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reef2Reef is proud to team up with @AVAST Marine to bring you a 4 MONTH giveaway!! There will be 3 winners the first month and then 1 winner each of the following 3 months for a total of 6 winners! This is a caption contest but we need photos in order to have captions right!?

Official entry: Post one of your best photos, in this thread, that would make for a good "caption contest" photo!

BONUS ENTRY: Post a SECOND photo, in the is thread, that would make for a good "caption contest" photo!

BONUS ENTRY: Post a THIRD photo, in the is thread, that would make for a good "caption contest" photo!

At the end of the month we will choose 3 winning photos and each winner will receive their very own super amazing Avast Marine Plank Automatic Feeder shipped to their door!

fewfw.png

Entries accepted through March 30th, 2021. The winners will be chosen on March 31, 2021.

The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

ATAquariums banner.png

#r2rgiveaway

jmp21677

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I promise this was not a staged photo!

Attachments

• Resized_20141212_171619001_1482007818411.jpeg
    Resized_20141212_171619001_1482007818411.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 73

LeahAnn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

fewfw.png

ATAquariums banner.png

#r2rgiveaway

Attachments

• 20210202_164116.jpg
    20210202_164116.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 55

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 143 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back