30% Aftersale going on now!!! Use Code YEAR2022 on the AREEFCREATION.COM website to receive the discount

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

HeyLookItsCaps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard back from 43 of the 50 people we emailed and got the rescheduled ship out sheet. If you have not responded, please check you email and spam folders.

So 50 tot’s people ordered! That’s great! At least it sounds great? Once again I appreciate all the communication

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So 50 tot’s people ordered! That’s great! At least it sounds great? Once again I appreciate all the communication

This sale had 120 shipping modules purchased and another 10 or 15 people that held off shipping from the Black Friday/cyber Monday sale that already paid for shipping. Then so far we have had 15 local pickups come get their order with maybe another 15 or so that still have to come. Unique users that purchased coral in this sale is about 160. This is about our average for a livesale. The most customers we have shipped out from a livesale is 200 not including local pickups.
Are we happy with this sale? Absolutely! We always appreciate all the customers that come out again and again, or if it's your first time, the same love goes out to you. We are very passionate about growing corals here at ARC so having people to share them with is an absolute joy. :)

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First timer here. Still waiting for my package but I had fun during the sale and I love the transparency from ARC! Definitely a company I plan to do business with again!
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Niltonkbs09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sale had 120 shipping modules purchased and another 10 or 15 people that held off shipping from the Black Friday/cyber Monday sale that already paid for shipping. Then so far we have had 15 local pickups come get their order with maybe another 15 or so that still have to come. Unique users that purchased coral in this sale is about 160. This is about our average for a livesale. The most customers we have shipped out from a livesale is 200 not including local pickups.
Are we happy with this sale? Absolutely! We always appreciate all the customers that come out again and again, or if it's your first time, the same love goes out to you. We are very passionate about growing corals here at ARC so having people to share them with is an absolute joy. :)
You have here a subscriber expect me back on March for the next live sale, can't wait till wendsday for mybox to come in ARC ROCKS

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@A Reef Creation
Randy i Just got back picking up my corals and as usual the store is awesome, and they look nice..thanks

i just want to give a shout out to the young man that waited on me, he knew exactly what he was doing,answered a bunch of questions for me and was the most pleasant gentleman I have met in a while…kudos to you and the staff

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 50.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 24.7%
  • None.

Votes: 34 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.0%
Back