30% Aftersale going on now!!! Use Code YEAR2022 on the AREEFCREATION.COM website to receive the discount

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have the orders prepped for ship out tomorrow. Anyone that purchased a 1/12 delivery shipping module or had a 1/6 rescheduled for 1/12 will be going out. It's very cold across the country so we will be using heat packs in all the boxes. In extreme cold locations you may notice a hole in the top of your box. This is to keep feeding the heat pack fresh oxygen to keep it burning. We will be monitoring our shipper's recommendations for the next 12-15 hours before we start pack outs.

Thanks again and we look forward to getting you your corals.

Team ARC.

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How you holding up over there ARC team? Y'all working late today? Any good pizza spots nearby?

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pizza incoming @A Reef Creation
Happy I Love You GIF by pikaole

jx.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ARC probably working overtime packing 100+ packages to go out today. Hoping the weather cooperates this time around!

Niltonkbs09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ARC probably working overtime packing 100+ packages to go out today. Hoping the weather cooperates
Yes hopefully weather cooperates this time around plus like you said all the packaging they have to do and all the research with FedEx ARC ROCKS

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys. All the boxes got to FedEx with 15 minutes to spare. It got a little crazy for us as the Shopify website had a service outage as we were printing the labels so there is going to be an issue with the tracking emails. The first 18 got printed as usual before Shopify went down. Now that Shopify is back up we are manually putting tracking info in and sending them out. If you see any issues please feel free to text me anytime of the night. My cell is 716-207-0087.

If by chance you are missing a coral or receive a DOA you can text a photo to me or email [email protected]

And thank you TSouth for the pizza. Picasso’s has amazing pizza. And that’s coming from a guy that grew up a few miles away from New York City.

Thanks again guys and fingers crossed we have smooth sailing tonight.

RandyO

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys. All the boxes got to FedEx with 15 minutes to spare. It got a little crazy for us as the Shopify website had a service outage as we were printing the labels so there is going to be an issue with the tracking emails. The first 18 got printed as usual before Shopify went down. Now that Shopify is back up we are manually putting tracking info in and sending them out. If you see any issues please feel free to text me anytime of the night. My cell is 716-207-0087.

If by chance you are missing a coral or receive a DOA you can text a photo to me or email [email protected]

And thank you TSouth for the pizza. Picasso’s has amazing pizza. And that’s coming from a guy that grew up a few miles away from New York City.

Thanks again guys and fingers crossed we have smooth sailing tonight.

RandyO
This guy just posted his personal cell phone number! This is awesome! Just gave me a little relief about my package going out today.
Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Attention everyone scheduled to receive today.

We've gotten notification of a few delays, looks like anything going through Memphis or Indy has a chance of being held up. If you see any indication of delay on your tracking, DO NOT CALL FEDEX!! We have open cases on all delayed shipments, calling FedEx yourself can cause even more of a delay in their system.

There is hope that the delays are only due to tracking errors, but we will not know for a few hours. We will update this thread and send out emails to those delayed as well.

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious, will shipment from buffalo, NY to NYC, NY. Need to go through Memphis? I know the closest fedex airport hub is Newark NJ. Will shipment just go there?

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious, will shipment from buffalo, NY to NYC, NY. Need to go through Memphis? I know the closest fedex airport hub is Newark NJ. Will shipment just go there?
Still trying to sort through all of the tracking info, but it looks like packages headed to NYC and anywhere else in NY are not being held up.

Niltonkbs09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my package thanks ARC

Attachments

• 20220112_101401.jpg
    20220112_101401.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 61
  • 20220112_101139.jpg
    20220112_101139.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 20220112_101125.jpg
    20220112_101125.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 58
OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another update.

Packages are moving and tracking pages are being updated slowly. Keep in mind that the current location the FedEx gives can often be very old and inaccurate. It is not uncommon for boxes to be moving through the system without being scanned every step of the way. We had a few shipments indicating that they never left, then show up at destinations minutes later.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back