30% Aftersale going on now!!! Use Code YEAR2022 on the AREEFCREATION.COM website to receive the discount

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20220112_143137.jpg
20220112_143710.jpg
Nice!!

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will an email be coming out regarding unfulfilled orders soon?

I sent a mass email out Wednesday evening but I think it went into a lot of people's spam folders.
Here's what it said

Hello,
If you are receiving this message then you were supposed to have your order shipped out today. Unfortunately we had to cancel shipping today. After shipping 60 orders out yesterday we received an alert this morning that most of the orders were delayed due to FedEx hub overloads in Indianapolis and Memphis. We had to scramble with our shipper, FedEx and the customers to get as many packages delivered today as we could. By the end of the day only 20 have yet to be delivered. Because of this and the warning that our shipper gave we had to cancel your ship outs. And for some of you this is the second time we are canceling your ship out. It gives us great pain to do it as the team was here this morning ready to get them out. I do sincerely apologize for this. We just want the safest possible delivery we can get.
We appreciate your patience as we work towards getting your orders to you safely and as quickly as possible.

Please respond to this email to reschedule your shipment for a later date. We ship on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for the safest possible delivery.

Thank you.

Team ARC

Here is the alert from our shipper

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 6.26.22 PM.png

But with Monday's holiday and a big storm sweeping across the Northeast I don't think we will attempt to ship on Tuesday. This past week had 20 out of 61 boxes delayed one day and 2 of those delayed 2 days. While many customers reported no deaths, some were not as lucky.
While we want to get your animals to you as quickly as possible, we also want the safest possible travels. I do apologize to everyone that has been waiting and we are doing our best to communicate with everyone.

Thank you.

Feel free to email us at [email protected] if you did not get the message above or have any other concerns.

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent a mass email out Wednesday evening but I think it went into a lot of people's spam folders.
Here's what it said

Hello,
If you are receiving this message then you were supposed to have your order shipped out today. Unfortunately we had to cancel shipping today. After shipping 60 orders out yesterday we received an alert this morning that most of the orders were delayed due to FedEx hub overloads in Indianapolis and Memphis. We had to scramble with our shipper, FedEx and the customers to get as many packages delivered today as we could. By the end of the day only 20 have yet to be delivered. Because of this and the warning that our shipper gave we had to cancel your ship outs. And for some of you this is the second time we are canceling your ship out. It gives us great pain to do it as the team was here this morning ready to get them out. I do sincerely apologize for this. We just want the safest possible delivery we can get.
We appreciate your patience as we work towards getting your orders to you safely and as quickly as possible.

Please respond to this email to reschedule your shipment for a later date. We ship on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for the safest possible delivery.

Thank you.

Team ARC

Here is the alert from our shipper

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 6.26.22 PM.png

But with Monday's holiday and a big storm sweeping across the Northeast I don't think we will attempt to ship on Tuesday. This past week had 20 out of 61 boxes delayed one day and 2 of those delayed 2 days. While many customers reported no deaths, some were not as lucky.
While we want to get your animals to you as quickly as possible, we also want the safest possible travels. I do apologize to everyone that has been waiting and we are doing our best to communicate with everyone.

Thank you.

Feel free to email us at [email protected] if you did not get the message above or have any other concerns.

im sad. But I understand.
Sad Arrested Development GIF

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my pack is supposed to be delivered on the 19th. Weather looks nice here in NYC.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are getting the green light from our shipper. Anyone that purchased a 1/19 Delivery will be shipping out today. Anyone that we had to reschedule shipping if you want your order to go out today please Text me at 716-207-0087 by 6pm EST to give the OK to ship. Otherwise we will email you after packing out orders today to see if you can receive Thursday. Put your name in the text so we can quickly find your info.
Thank you.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it. Thank you. Texted back.
I gotta be very honest with you. I am really bummed that I didnt buy any of your awesome corals. You guys had some of the best stuff and had some of the most expensive corals for dirt cheap as the promotional. No other vendor has done that. Their $5 dollars specials are usually some mass produced acan, zoa and other non in demand coral. Not @A Reef Creation , you put out there rainbow splices, Homewreckers...amazing. I am definitely all in on the next sale!

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:

We got 20 orders out today and plan to get a lot more out tomorrow as long as these don't get hung up. I have to apologize again to everyone that has been patiently waiting for their order. Overwhelmed would be putting it lightly as to what we are going through on this end trying to keep track of who shipped, who needs to ship, replacements from delays, and the list goes on and on.

Anyone that purchased a ship module with delivery for 1/20 will be going out if we get the green light and I'm sending out a new mass email tonight to all the other people that have not shipped to see if they are able to receive on 1/20.

With the team reporting at 11AM EST we may just start calling you to see if we are a go no go.

Thanks

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope my box is going out today!!!!
So Excited Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Send us a PM with one of your order numbers so we can make sure that you're on the list. Not always easy to match R2R usernames with order names.

Everyone who had purchased a module for delivery tomorrow will be going out, and we should have contacted anyone who is still waiting on a postponed shipment to arrange a new date.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.6%
Back