30% OFF all remaining corals on the Website now Live!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
winner (1).jpg

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The second wave of orders are boxed up and ready to go. Tracking info was emailed through Shopify. Let us know if you did not receive it and we can provide tracking info.
Of the 28 orders that shipped yesterday, 26 were delivered today before noon, one after noon, and one is still unaccounted for. Much better than the results we got with FedEx.

In the event of a delay or if you receive a DOA, please take a photo of the coral in the bag best you can and send to us within 2 hours of your delivery time.
Take care with using coral dips. Especially with thin skinned Acropora. Revive and CoralRX are a harsh for SPS so be careful with those. We recommend Bayer as a coral dip.
Thank you and let us know if you have any questions.
email has the most eyes checking it.
[email protected]

Salty716

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The second wave of orders are boxed up and ready to go. Tracking info was emailed through Shopify. Let us know if you did not receive it and we can provide tracking info.
Of the 28 orders that shipped yesterday, 26 were delivered today before noon, one after noon, and one is still unaccounted for. Much better than the results we got with FedEx.

In the event of a delay or if you receive a DOA, please take a photo of the coral in the bag best you can and send to us within 2 hours of your delivery time.
Take care with using coral dips. Especially with thin skinned Acropora. Revive and CoralRX are a harsh for SPS so be careful with those. We recommend Bayer as a coral dip.
[email protected]
Any idea on Red Sea DIPx? It's what I've been using mostly but I haven't bought this much SPS before. Also, could I empty my pockets a little more and see what the frag tank looks like after the sale? (Just saw the FB post) :)

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea on Red Sea DIPx? It's what I've been using mostly but I haven't bought this much SPS before. Also, could I empty my pockets a little more and see what the frag tank looks like after the sale? (Just saw the FB post) :)
I used it when it first came out on sps corals…to tell you the true I did not like it, it was harsh on the corals where some took quite a while to recover …went right back to bayer and will never turn back again

Salty716

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up everything today, and saw an amazing St. Thomas mushroom I had to take off their shelves as well at a steal of a price. Everything opened up within hour and a half of putting in with the exception of some zoas I need to find where they can be without getting blasted... Great stuff as always guys! :) See you again next week... and probably the following... etc.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up everything today, and saw an amazing St. Thomas mushroom I had to take off their shelves as well at a steal of a price. Everything opened up within hour and a half of putting in with the exception of some zoas I need to find where they can be without getting blasted... Great stuff as always guys! :) See you again next week... and probably the following... etc.
I’m good need to see that mushroom
Super Troopers Police GIF

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags delivered yesterday, all looked good except for Sanjay party table bag water looked quite cloudy. All opened up nicely as of this morning except Sanjay party table started losing coral tissue and exposed white skeleton :( feeling sad to lose it. I really like the color and growing pattern
1647551278332.png

1647551366780.png

Salty716

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags delivered yesterday, all looked good except for Sanjay party table bag water looked quite cloudy. All opened up nicely as of this morning except Sanjay party table started losing coral tissue and exposed white skeleton :( feeling sad to lose it. I really like the color and growing pattern
1647551278332.png

1647551366780.png
Hopefully it acclimates and makes a great recovery!! Those frags were thicc.

sector9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

[email protected]
I was the one delayed till after noon yesterday! And all my corals are alive with PE today

rainbow splice frag

AE117591-94EA-45ED-8C0A-D2066679A669.jpeg

Back