30% Off Entire Website After sale is now live!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just did. Hopefully pick up is still an option since I didnt buy a shipping package. I imagine they still do pickups, but I didn't see anything addressing it in the shipping posts so I wanted to double check.
If I remember correctly, Randy still does local pickups, however it's after everything has shipped. I couldn't imagine shipping all these corals and handling local pickups at the same time.

Dom7298

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I remember correctly, Randy still does local pickups, however it's after everything has shipped. I couldn't imagine shipping all these corals and handling local pickups at the same time.
Yea the last sale that happened I picked up in person about a week after the live sale.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just did. Hopefully pick up is still an option since I didnt buy a shipping package. I imagine they still do pickups, but I didn't see anything addressing it in the shipping posts so I wanted to double check.
Free local pickup on orders. Local pickups will start on Thursday. Give the shop a call to let us know your coming and we can pre-pack the order.(716) 565-0700. The retail store will be closed the next few days while we prep shipping for Wednesday.

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YOU MUST PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE ONCE...No free shipping.
For every additional purchase, there is no additional shipping cost.
Shipping will be refunded if you end up not purchasing any corals.
Shipping to a FedEx hub for pickup is preferred

Shipping is $35, unlimited items, Fedex Priority Overnight.
We only ship to the Continental US.
NO PUERTO RICO, HAWAII, or ALASKA SHIPPING.

CHOOSE A SHIPPING MODULE WITH DESIRED DELIVERY DAY:

400 SHIPPING BOX.jpg

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to thank everyone that participated in our Sale. We very much appreciate you. And a huge thank you again to the Coral Website team Gregg and Sharath and Cody. The ARC team were gone most of the day and they handled it amazing. Send me a pm here you had a question go unanswered in the thread. I’ll do my best to go back through the 100 pages today. :)

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a kaleidoscope hammer in the after sale! (Do I need to do anything special to claim that gift card?)
You should receive a message from Codybot about it
I want to thank everyone that participated in our Sale. We very much appreciate you. And a huge thank you again to the Coral Website team Gregg and Sharath and Cody. The ARC team were gone most of the day and they handled it amazing. Send me a pm here you had a question go unanswered in the thread. I’ll do my best to go back through the 100 pages today. :)
1633926062762.png

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We sold out of the 120 shipping modules we had for the sale so we just added 40 more. If you have not purchased one and need your order shipped it will not ship until a date is purchased. There is no free shipping on this sale. If you placed an order and did not pay for shipping, it's not because it was free. The module must be selected and purchased separately.
Only a few dates remain for next week so grab them now.
Here is the link to the remaining shipping modules.
https://shop.areefcreation.com/collections/shipping-box

As always, local pickup is free and starts on Thursday October 14th.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Anyone else who does any work on the computer go to work today and Ctrl+R or F5 all day??
In my Electronic Medical Records, when I refresh my page that way, rather than through the system's "refresh" button, I lose all my the open charts of all the patients I was trying to chart on...
*face palm* I did it way more times that I'd like to admit today. ;Meh

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else who does any work on the computer go to work today and Ctrl+R or F5 all day??
In my Electronic Medical Records, when I refresh my page that way, rather than through the system's "refresh" button, I lose all my the open charts of all the patients I was trying to chart on...
*face palm* I did it way more times that I'd like to admit today. ;Meh
Welcome OrchidMiss to Acroholics Anonymous.

Everyone say Hello!

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome OrchidMiss to Acroholics Anonymous.

Everyone say Hello!
Hi, My name is Orchid, it wasn't me in the kitchen with the knife, no matter what @Cell says... but I am an Acroholic now...
I did score a couple good ones!!
Got a Lime Caddy and $5 Dark Angel

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe nobody has snagged the Rainbow blasto for $122

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I can't believe nobody has snagged the Rainbow blasto for $122
I have yet to spend more than $50 on a coral.... I still feel too new.... If that makes sense
Not afraid to say I'm scared to lose an "expensive" coral. That was a gorgeous piece, but I know nothing about blastos and wasn't about to experiment just yet.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are prepping orders with Thursday October 14th Delivery day to go out tomorrow. Additional purchases will automatically be added to your order up until midnight the night before your order ships.

Just a reminder, there are a number of people that did not purchase a shipping module. Your order will not ship until a shipping module has been purchased.

https://shop.areefcreation.com/collections/shipping-box

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Thursday October 14th shipping module orders has expired shipped. Close to 500 pieces went out today. Check your emails for tracking info. Check the junk folder if you don’t see one.
In the event you receive a DOA coral, please take photos and email them to [email protected]
Careful with coral dips for SPS. Revive and CoralRX can be harsh, especially for thin tissued corals. Our choice of coral dip is Bayer(now Bioadvanced)

Feel free to email us us you have any questions or concerns.

2751C07B-4B29-4704-A06C-071D776A4826.jpeg

Back