30% Off Entire Website After sale is now live!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Victory652

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My corals came in today and I am honestly super impressed with how well the arrive and how well they were packaged! Thank you so much for this super fun live auction and for taking diligent care when shipping. Will be buying from ARC in the future for sure!

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all know how much arc rocks, but I just want to reiterate what an incredible company they are through and through.
Amazing packaging and healthy goods. On top of that, great transparency on shipping!

Thank you to the whole team!!!

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys. Not everyone was as lucky as we have some packages still in Indianapolis. Our shipper is saying those will not make it to their destination until tomorrow. We pack all the SPS in lots of water so hopefully the corals arrive safely.
Send us photos if upon arrival if you receive any DOA's
email them to [email protected] or you can pm us here.

Thanks

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vibes to all of the corals stuck in transit. I was a first timer with you all and as others have mentioned, I am very pleased with my order. The sale was fun and the pieces arrived looking great. Looking forward to them settling in and coloring back up. I’m calling my blue birds “poor mans angry birds”.

smol_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fedex didn't deliver my order until 6pm CST, and somehow, some of the acros even had polyp extension while still in the bag after all that time. A+++ in my book - can't wait for the next sale

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fedex didn't deliver my order until 6pm CST, and somehow, some of the acros even had polyp extension while still in the bag after all that time. A+++ in my book - can't wait for the next sale

Glad to hear it. We are getting reports now of the orders that were delayed a day. So far so good.

BWV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you tell us the ratio of the "Bioadvanced"(was bayer) to water you'd recommend?

Can you also tell us a recommended time to dip in that?

And... I have always used KoralMD(brightwell) with good luck (no ill effects, and bristleworms did drop off, so i guess it works), but I'm guessing it's not a "pesticide" like the Bayer.
Would it be ok to do the Bayer, then rinse in clean, then do the Koral MD? or would you just do the Bayer alone?

I got a hammer, torch, ricordea, goniastrea, and some mohawk(palys?) fro your sale... are all of these safe to dip?

(BTW..cant wait til next Thursday! Thanks again!!!(

Thanks so much... I want to do this as you advise :) I have 3 corals.. you have thousands...

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you tell us the ratio of the "Bioadvanced"(was bayer) to water you'd recommend?

Can you also tell us a recommended time to dip in that?

And... I have always used KoralMD(brightwell) with good luck (no ill effects, and bristleworms did drop off, so i guess it works), but I'm guessing it's not a "pesticide" like the Bayer.
Would it be ok to do the Bayer, then rinse in clean, then do the Koral MD? or would you just do the Bayer alone?

I got a hammer, torch, ricordea, goniastrea, and some mohawk(palys?) fro your sale... are all of these safe to dip?

(BTW..cant wait til next Thursday! Thanks again!!!(

Thanks so much... I want to do this as you advise :) I have 3 corals.. you have thousands...
Sorry for the late reply here. We use a ratio of 20:1 Tank water to "Bayer" complete. Dip for ~10 minutes while gently basting the frags. We normally just dip with Bayer and occasionally a 4:1 H2O2 dip if we see any algae that we would want to get rid of.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The second wave of orders with Delivery date of Wednesday October 20th has shipped. Check your email and spam folders for the tracking info. It's that time of year where the temperatures are fluctuating daily so it's not always easy to gauge who gets heat packs and who does not. If the outside temps of the origin or destination are 70 degrees or above, we don't use heat packs and many of you were on the fringe of that. Corals are more tolerant of cooler temps than high temps. Don't panic if the temperature of your bag water is in the 60's. Everything slows down in cooler water and Oxygen levels are higher. Slowly warm up your bags or cut them open and place in a container to acclimate them. Remember to be careful with coral dips and Acropora.
Send us any DOA photos to [email protected] if you have any issues.

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 7.45.18 PM.png

Back