30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we pick up our order tomorrow

The Retail store will be closed until Thursday while we organize the sales and ship on Tuesday and Wednesday. Local pickups will start on Thursday.
Send me a message if you want to set up a time for a quick pickup. Otherwise we will bag the orders are people come in.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did the same, will we be credited with the proper discounted price?? @A Reef Creation

I have refunded 30% back to the few people who cashed out after 11:30PM when the discount was displayed but not applied to carts. If you purchased after 11:30PM and I missed you, send me a message.

SaltyFan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had a lot of fun the last two days and we hoped you did too. Our next livesale is scheduled for December 19th. We will have to up our game even more for you in the next one. But for this sale we want to do one more thing for those of you that didn't win the Torch.

We are putting the remaining corals on the website at 30% OFF

We want to thank the guys at CoralWebsites and Cody for running this sale for us. Without them this wouldn't be
possible.
Thank you for a fabulous and kick butt fun sale!!!

TankCandy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   1
Thank you for the sale. I added some pieces i have been wanting on for the past couple years!! This was lots of fun.

Side note..
How long does it take to package up 1500 corals???

Joey70

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When is the latest we can buy after sale and have it added to our shipping module?....Also,great sale ARC!

Luis1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
probably been asked already but when is the next live sale? Gotta plan for the overspending lol

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 19th.

Just enough time to buy another frag tank and get it cycled!

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When is the latest we can buy after sale and have it added to our shipping module?....Also,great sale ARC!
Good question. If you purchase it before midnight the night before your order ships I’ll be able to add it to your box ships. So anyone that has their box shipping Tuesday for Wednesday arrival can add to the order up to midnight tonight.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the sale. I added some pieces i have been wanting on for the past couple years!! This was lots of fun.

Side note..
How long does it take to package up 1500 corals???

Glad you had fun.

Another good question. We’ve learned from past sales we can safely pack about 40 boxes per day. We get all hands on deck for Tuesday and Wednesday shipouts. I currently have 4 employees and myself And it takes a good 8-9 hours of packing. The more prep Work we do, the smoother pack out day goes.

Butakiya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again for the great sale ARC, can't wait for that Master to arrive, If you could what par did you keep them at? I currently have my other Lps near the 150's ( the bottom of my NUVO 30L ) Want to make sure to keep those colors stable, if possible since I think read you have them under T5's and such. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. And if there is any chance for a Todds to make it in, my ship day is the 22( pm an amount). Otherwise I will wait it out till Dec. not sure about winter shipping tho kinda scares me here in Chicago. ARC ROCKS!

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again for the great sale ARC, can't wait for that Master to arrive, If you could what par did you keep them at? I currently have my other Lps near the 150's ( the bottom of my NUVO 30L ) Want to make sure to keep those colors stable, if possible since I think read you have them under T5's and such. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. And if there is any chance for a Todds to make it in, my ship day is the 22( pm an amount). Otherwise I will wait it out till Dec. not sure about winter shipping tho kinda scares me here in Chicago. ARC ROCKS!

Hi.
When we first got the Master Torch a few years ago it was almost solid Yellow/Goldish And the guy we got it from was keeping it under an Orphek Atlantik LED. It also had shorter fatter tentacles in his tank. His buddy also had a piece of it and he sent me a video with it having super long tentacles and the color was not as intense.
when we put the Master in our system it took about a month to loose that intense solid color and started to get the greenish base. It’s pretty much been in the same spot for me since I got it. It’s under 250watt Radium Metal halides for 4 hours a day and suppliental blue reefbrites 11 hours a day.
I turned the lights in to take some readings but this par meter is old and weathered and only works on the “Sun” setting which your not supposed to use that setting for coral tanks.
Anyway, it ranged from 300-400 par at the peek 4 hours per day. And it gets just less than 100 par the rest of the day.
36DECC1F-545E-4084-BE61-73692F398BC5.jpeg
C2EE5DFE-E6F4-4CE7-B353-8FF20412C41C.jpeg

Butakiya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! Thanks for all Info I recently took my gen 3 Radions off the ab+ setting and running less white green and no red. I have noticed a indo dragon torch I have from a local change color a bit but could be a list of reasons his were wild so I hope to keep that Awesome color as much as I can.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first 40 boxes were shipped out today. Just over 450 corals bagged. You should be getting email alerts with tracking updates. Check your spam folders if your not getting any.
we did our best to get everyone their corals and had no refunds today. We had a couple pieces that were damaged and those were upgraded to bigger pieces.
Check your orders over after you receive them and send me a message or email if there’s any issues.
thanks again guys. Tomorrow we have over 500 to bag. If you have an immediate emergency you can call the retail store at 716-565-0700.

photo of sps Livesale holding tank
4F6257D9-8C2F-41D9-8F1D-13FAABA6CD8A.jpeg

SPS system Parameters
1.026 salinity
7.5ish DKH
450 Calcium
Lower nutrients .25-.5 Nitrate Phosphates a little higher at about 1ppm

par levels vary but around 200-450 par for most of your frags.

please don’t hesitate to ask questions and we hope everyone enjoys their corals.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back