OP
OP
rusgum

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently, I keep nitrates 0, phosphates 0.1.
20201226_120236.jpg

justy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow what an incredible tank and corals, I can tell you have real dedication to your hobby.
May I ask a few questions please, how much do you feed your tank? Do you use GFO? What is your maintenance routine please.
Many thanks justin

OP
OP
rusgum

rusgum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have never used a GFO and will never do it. My service is very minimal. I come home a couple of times a week to measure basic parameters and make water changes. I look at my reef in the camera. About feeding, then everyone has their own opinion. I have tried feeding and not feeding. At the moment I am using the food in the photo. The feed is on the dispenser. I try to keep nitrate around zero, phosphate 0.1. I'm crazy:)
Wow what an incredible tank and corals, I can tell you have real dedication to your hobby.
May I ask a few questions please, how much do you feed your tank? Do you use GFO? What is your maintenance routine please.
Many thanks justin

20201230_121640.jpg

Last edited:

justy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info, so you have a lot of faith in the tropic marin range of products? I use aquaforest products but Po4 always creeps up above 0.3 without GFO and corals go dark.
I've not heard of your coral food, I will have a look now.
Many thanks justin.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back