• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

300g Custom Reef Savvy Peninsula/Sump/Stand

Item Price
$3,500 obo
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my fellow hobbyists !!! Do I have a steal for you !!! Due to health reasons I must sell my entire fish room. Livestock already sold and gone. Here's what I have.

300g Custom Reef Savvy Peninsula Tank 75x42x22 with ALL the BELLS and WHISTLES. Has only been set up and wet since Sept 2019
Custom Reef Savvy Sump with smoked glass and attached ATO 60x36x18
Custom Black Aluminum Stand with matching hanging Canopy. I am asking $3, 500 obo for entire setup. (Tank,Sump,and Stand) MUST SELL TOGETHER. (SOLD)

Also, have a Red Sea Reefer 250 only approx 2.5 years old was used as an observation tank for my 300g. Can be sold with or without equipment as a package deal. Asking $500 for (tank, stand, sump) $900 for Entire setup to include; tank,stand,sump,red Sea skimmer, Ato pump w/10g Trigger System Reservoir, Reef Octopus return pump. 2 MP40s, 1 Ecotech xr15 pro light. (SOLD)

I am located in Alabama. ;)

Must Sell due to a spinal injury after 7 spinal surgeries i am left with permanent nerve damage to my C5,6,7 in my neck affecting my upper extremities and I can no longer maintain the systems. Entire fishroom must be sold. If your interested I can provide pictures.

Red Sea Reefer is empty and ready to go. We are shutting down the 300g Reef Savvy this weekend. My loss is definitely your gain. Hurry before it's sold ! Reef Savvy builds a fine tank. This one has all the bells and whistles. Corner bracing , bottom abs if you want to go barebottom, removable weir overflow for easy cleaning. This is my dream system and due to the hand I've been dealt with my health it can easily become yours !!! (BOTH SOLD)

Last edited:
OP
OP
SaJon

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my fellow hobbyists !!! Do I have a steal for you !!! Due to health reasons I must sell my entire fish room. Livestock already sold and gone. Here's what I have.

300g Custom Reef Savvy Peninsula Tank 75x42x22 with ALL the BELLS and WHISTLES. Has only been set up and wet since Sept 2019
Custom Black Aluminum Stand with matching hanging Canopy. I am asking $3, 500 obo for entire setup. (Tank,Sump,and Stand) MUST SELL TOGETHER.

Also, have a Red Sea Reefer 250 only approx 2.5 years old was used as an observation tank for my 300g. Can be sold with or without equipment as a package deal. Asking $500 for (tank, stand, sump) $900 for Entire setup to include; tank,stand,sump,red Sea skimmer, Ato pump w/10g Trigger System Reservoir, Reef Octopus return pump. 2 MP40s, 1 Ecotech xr15 pro light.

Must Sell due to a spinal injury after 7 spinal surgeries i am left with permanent nerve damage to my C5,6,7 in my neck affecting my upper extremities and I can no longer maintain the systems. Entire fishroom must be sold. If your interested I can provide pictures.

Red Sea Reefer is empty and ready to go. We are shutting down the 300g Reef Savvy this weekend. My loss is definitely your gain. Hurry before it's sold ! Reef Savvy builds a fine tank. This one has all the bells and whistles. Corner bracing , bottom abs if you want to go barebottom, removable weir overflow for easy cleaning. This is my dream system and due to the hand I've been dealt with my health it can easily become yours !!!
UPDATE: The Red Sea Reefer 250 is tentatively SOLD has someone coming to pay and pick it up in 2 weeks.. In the event he changes his mind I will do another update.

The Reef Savvy is still available !!! ;)

Pike16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: The Red Sea Reefer 250 is tentatively SOLD has someone coming to pay and pick it up in 2 weeks.. In the event he changes his mind I will do another update.

The Reef Savvy is still available !!! ;)
Next if this falls through! Can come pick up anytime :)

OP
OP
SaJon

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Custom Black Aluminum Stand with matching hanging Canopy. I am asking $3, 500 obo for entire setup. (Tank,Sump,and Stand) MUST SELL TOGETHER.

Also, have a Red Sea Reefer 250 only approx 2.5 years old was used as an observation tank for my 300g. Can be sold with or without equipment as a package deal. Asking $500 for (tank, stand, sump) $900 for Entire setup to include; tank,stand,sump,red Sea skimmer, Ato pump w/10g Trigger System Reservoir, Reef Octopus return pump. 2 MP40s, 1 Ecotech xr15 pro light.

Red Sea Reefer is empty and ready to go. We are shutting down the 300g Reef Savvy this weekend. My loss is definitely your gain. Hurry before it's sold ! Reef Savvy builds a fine tank. This one has all the bells and whistles. Corner bracing , bottom abs if you want to go barebottom, removable weir overflow for easy cleaning. This is my dream system and due to the hand I've been dealt with my health it can easily become yours !!!
UPDATE: The Red Sea Reefer 250 is SOLD. THE 300g Reef Savvy is still available. ALL equipment off the 300g has been sold. ;)

OP
OP
SaJon

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a pic of the 300g reef savy?
Screenshot_20220908-200629_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220908-200600_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220908-200548_Gallery.jpg

These were taken a few days ago. ;) She is empty now and a lil dirty ...

Scubadoo4u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20220908-200629_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220908-200600_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220908-200548_Gallery.jpg

These were taken a few days ago. ;) She is empty now and a lil dirty ...
OMG.....that is a dream tank for sure! Don't want to pour salt on new wounds but did you have any pics of the system whilst running and filled, would Luv to see it in all it's glory. I just had a L4-L5 disc replaced and am getting back to basics. My 75g is too full and I can't help myself...if you know what I mean.

OP
OP
SaJon

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG.....that is a dream tank for sure! Don't want to pour salt on new wounds but did you have any pics of the system whilst running and filled, would Luv to see it in all it's glory. I just had a L4-L5 disc replaced and am getting back to basics. My 75g is too full and I can't help myself...if you know what I mean.
Screenshot_20220902-172225_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220902-172230_Gallery.jpg

You had then replaced? That must be nice. I'm fused at L3,4,5,S1 and C3,4,5,6,7. I have nerve damage at C5,6,7 and it's affecting my upper extremities which inturn has pretty much ended my saltwater hobby. I can no longer maintain the system so I've shut her down. For the sake of my mental health I'm selling the entire fish room. It's only been set up since Sept 2019. Really didn't have a chance to stock her up. ;)

Scubadoo4u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20220902-172225_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220902-172230_Gallery.jpg

You had then replaced? That must be nice. I'm fused at L3,4,5,S1 and C3,4,5,6,7. I have nerve damage at C5,6,7 and it's affecting my upper extremities which inturn has pretty much ended my saltwater hobby. I can no longer maintain the system so I've shut her down. For the sake of my mental health I'm selling the entire fish room. It's only been set up since Sept 2019. Really didn't have a chance to stock her up. ;)
Gotcha, they went in on left side moved some stuff outta the way, pulled the dic and replaced with a 2" by 1" 'wafer' (my term) held by 2 screws & a tab with some "bone marrow' stuff squirted inside wafer. Which is basically a fusion, I'm off all meds and am feeling it on left-back side which I think is where most of 'meat' manipulation was and it's not like they hit the funny bone if ya know what I mean. By the way, when did you have the work on your back done, if you don't mind my asking? Anyways, I hope ya feel better in the near future!

Ok, nice tank and I am tempted but it would take up my house...LOL. I'm still pondering though.

OP
OP
SaJon

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotcha, they went in on left side moved some stuff outta the way, pulled the dic and replaced with a 2" by 1" 'wafer' (my term) held by 2 screws & a tab with some "bone marrow' stuff squirted inside wafer. Which is basically a fusion, I'm off all meds and am feeling it on left-back side which I think is where most of 'meat' manipulation was and it's not like they hit the funny bone if ya know what I mean. By the way, when did you have the work on your back done, if you don't mind my asking? Anyways, I hope ya feel better in the near future!

Ok, nice tank and I am tempted but it would take up my house...LOL. I'm still pondering though.
I know exactly what you mean lol. I wished they could have done the titanium movable disc's for my back. Unfortunately I'm already fused. I was ran over by an 18 wheeler several years ago. That was the start of all my problems. Since I've had 7 spinal surgeries. 4 lumbar 3 cervical. I am blessed though I know things could be alot worse.
As for the Savvy, if you decide your interested just let me know. Shes definitely a beauty I hate to let her go but it's time to finally focus on me. ;)

Scubadoo4u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know exactly what you mean lol. I wished they could have done the titanium movable disc's for my back. Unfortunately I'm already fused. I was ran over by an 18 wheeler several years ago. That was the start of all my problems. Since I've had 7 spinal surgeries. 4 lumbar 3 cervical. I am blessed though I know things could be alot worse.
As for the Savvy, if you decide your interested just let me know. Shes definitely a beauty I hate to let her go but it's time to finally focus on me. ;)
Gotcha, 18 wheeler...wow. Hope you have a good lawyer and you're right, it could always be worse!

OP
OP
SaJon

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

UPDATE: 300g Custom Reef Savvy Peninsula has been (SOLD) Red Sea Reefer 250 has been (SOLD) Please close this thread. Thank you kindly. ;)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 82.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back