305 reef club

Rezen0129

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 305 reef club it was my first community group chat I have ever been on kind of because I was a loner and because I've seen other clubs that just have a club for the hell of it.well one thing I could say is I'm proud to be a part in this community has been very different because for some reason I have actually seen more of a family environment and a lot of people there are like just really good people that they help you when you have a problem they look out for you I mean we've had a potluck and everybody got United and we had over the amount of food that we needed Ashley been actually really good experience same as the the reef2reef I mean date they are I mean I should be proud that they actually featured us cuz I've actually have had friends I've been involved in groups and that means all I hear is just petty stuff happen I'm actually just writing this now because inspire people who are scared or nervous or like me just was a loner than didn't trust anybody groups like these are actually really good groups to get involved in like police for people that are loners and stuff like that it is I change your Freddy's for me was the name many people benefit from this group and I just ask anybody who's looked into us are looking to reach the reef that that doesn't know or I didn't try it out didn't you never know you might like it you might be like men not give a chance to anybody and look I'm and I'm in a good place with the 305 reef club and whenever we have issues or something we can't help each other out we we automatically go to read thereef 2 reef threads for any other any other information we need I mean this is due to really good good good groups and encourage anybody who's looked into it if you're scared or anything just try it you might be surprised brother or sister
Thank you for at least taking the time to read this

sincerely Raul from 305 reef club
And thank you too R2R members

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Raul!!!!

I know how hard it must’ve been for you to write this! So thank you. When we created the 305 Reef Clube our main goal was and still is to be different from the rest. We wanted a Reefing family not just a group that meets once in a blue moon to brag. After reading this we definitely feel like we’re succeeding in our main goal.

Thank you again.
Sincerely Mario,
305 Reef Club Admin.

Danghost22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Start of the frag tank

image.jpg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.5%
Back