OP
OP
Hammerheadz

Hammerheadz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My IM ATO system finally got in today. No hand topping off RO anymore on the 30L AIO.

20210222_172545.jpg

OP
OP
Hammerheadz

Hammerheadz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still not sure if I will want to put both these or even one on the 30L AIO. The two returns will have the SpinStream WaveMaker Flow Nozzles and this tank is going to be all Zoe, softies and LPS. All low to medium flow coral. May end up putting these on each side of the 40 frag system in place of the MP40 on it now. What do you think? My tank with plan for it need more flow?

20210223_184839.jpg

OP
OP
Hammerheadz

Hammerheadz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I've observed an absolute explosion of thousands of white bugs all over the glass and in the water column that I can only conclude are pods. I had not added pods to this system yet so I'm assuming they came over from the 50% water I used from my frag system to start the tank. With the fish in my frag system I've never seen them hit this density in population.

20210225_130657.jpg

ReeferJay86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice build thread!! I have this same tank and I love it. I like the cabinet you chose how’s that holding up with the weight? Nice job with the custom electronic board, I think I might just do the same. I also saw you went with both MP10s. I have 1 and planning on getting a second. I’m from Alice, just 1.5 hrs south of you and man it was hell with the weather. I was stuck in WTX at work and my family was back at home. Lost power with no backup. Luckily, I had ordered bubblers a while back and that alone saved all my tanks from crashing. Only casualty was my purple stylo. Any updates? I would like to see what else you’ve done.

OP
OP
Hammerheadz

Hammerheadz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice build thread!! I have this same tank and I love it. I like the cabinet you chose how’s that holding up with the weight? Nice job with the custom electronic board, I think I might just do the same. I also saw you went with both MP10s. I have 1 and planning on getting a second. I’m from Alice, just 1.5 hrs south of you and man it was hell with the weather. I was stuck in WTX at work and my family was back at home. Lost power with no backup. Luckily, I had ordered bubblers a while back and that alone saved all my tanks from crashing. Only casualty was my purple stylo. Any updates? I would like to see what else you’ve done.
Hey thanks! I've yet to add any corals to this tank. I'm wanting this tank to just really pop with that wow factor so I'm taking my time considering what corals and placement. For now it has a pair of Black ORA snowflake clowns and a pair of exquisite fire fish a small yellow Coris wrasse I'll end up rehoming to a bigger tank at some point and a Blue/green Mandarin. Feeding the tank live pods and phyto twice a week right now and just letting it season a bit while I sort through my coral plan. I've been collecting a wide variety of zoa's, softies, euphylias and assorted LPS for months in the frag system to pick from. I have about 140 different corals collected so far to choose from for the tank but I'm still looking for one or two more zoa's and a few more euphylias before I'm ready to pull the trigger and start placement.

ReeferJay86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag system
20210305_185853.jpg
50 low boy, how’s your set up? What equipment you have running on it? I want to get 2 of them. One for frags of course and the other for my Neolamprologus Similis or Simis shell dwellers. I love this little fresh water fish. They all have spunkyness to them.

Back