31 Days of Summer Giveaway! Win a $2000+ Red Sea System!!!

Mega Meltdown After Sale

Vinman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I am thankful for @Vinman. Without his guidance, my reef would not be what it is!
You would have done just fine without me you have excellent husbandry and you really love your tank but thank you greatly appreciated

El_Guapo13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
July 5 bonus entry

Ooh boy. Where do I begin. @KJ Is always the man I turn to for hitchikers. And @evolved has been very helpful in understanding and keeping wrasses. @The Reef Dork has also been helpful for advice on general reef keeping. And finally, @fishguy242 is just an all around good pal. Thanks to all these gents and many more.

Drizzieee

View Badges
Reaction score
July 5th entry!

I know this may be cliche but I want to thank @revhtree for actually forcing me to into the threads more getting more out there starting a tank build thread and just getting a glimpse of what these forums are all about. Appreciate the push and can’t wait for future posts about all things reef!

iliketheletterb

View Badges
Reaction score
I feel like I am taking the easy way out since @revhtree is used as the example but I am pretty new to the forums and he is the one that got me to start posting (by sending the initial welcome email). I’m manly a lurker but it’s nice to see such a great community come together and everyone being so helpful.

Is your current reef tank the BEST reef aquarium you've ever had?

• Yes

Votes: 214 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 22.3%
  • It's a tie

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 16 5.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors