31 Days of Summer Giveaway! Win a $2000+ Red Sea System!!!

El_Guapo13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 5 bonus entry

Ooh boy. Where do I begin. @KJ Is always the man I turn to for hitchikers. And @evolved has been very helpful in understanding and keeping wrasses. @The Reef Dork has also been helpful for advice on general reef keeping. And finally, @fishguy242 is just an all around good pal. Thanks to all these gents and many more.

Kaboobie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty new here so I haven't interacted with too many people specifically however, I did appreciate @Auquanut for his help finalizing my understanding of how ATO systems function in regards to salinity shifts.

Drizzieee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
July 5th entry!

I know this may be cliche but I want to thank @revhtree for actually forcing me to into the threads more getting more out there starting a tank build thread and just getting a glimpse of what these forums are all about. Appreciate the push and can’t wait for future posts about all things reef!

iliketheletterb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like I am taking the easy way out since @revhtree is used as the example but I am pretty new to the forums and he is the one that got me to start posting (by sending the initial welcome email). I’m manly a lurker but it’s nice to see such a great community come together and everyone being so helpful.

MightyMO

"The Algae made me do it!!!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 5 bonus entry

Ooh boy. Where do I begin. @KJ Is always the man I turn to for hitchikers. And @evolved has been very helpful in understanding and keeping wrasses. @The Reef Dork has also been helpful for advice on general reef keeping. And finally, @fishguy242 is just an all around good pal. Thanks to all these gents and many more.
Yeah, @fishguy242 is awesome also!!

Back