31 Days of Summer Giveaway! Win a $2000+ Red Sea System!!!

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 11 entry. After studying the website, I really like the 250 tank system. This has made me reconsider doing my new system by myself. It would be nice to have it all ready to setup! The recipe for newbies like me is a wonderful feature.
1594483637271.png

ArmyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I could easily say that I like Red Sea protein skimmer line ( I have the 300 and 600 on two separate tanks) I am actually intrigued by their new gyre pumps. I may actually get these for my fish only tank.

SaltySteve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the July 11th product review.. those ReefLed's are pretty slick. I really like the dedicated moonlight, and the level of control with the app sounds like a lot of fun. I'd definitely consider them if I didn't already have a newer lighting system.

SpikeWire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jully 11th post - Red Sea Product. My first reef tank was a 34gl Red Sea 130D. I had that tank for over 8 years and it was great. Now I have a bigger tank so I'd go with the Reefer XXL 625. I'm really interested in the lighting as well but I think I'm going to hold off a few for longer term results :)

FreakPrism

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 11th entry complete.

I really like the 300xl series as it fits my 36in wide spot. It is the inspiration for my current build. Ultimately I needed a canopy, larger sump and taller stand.

Algaewarrior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the red sea reef beat app. The ability to set a certain schedule with the gyre pump and have control over all of the red sea equipment are really cool! I need one of those in all my tanks. If red sea ever comes out with return pumps it would be the complete package.

Kearneyc77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say simply...their salt quality. Recently switched from reef salt to their salt and it is so much more a reliable mix and consistently on for the parameters they describe.

Richyreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the reefer series tanks because the are so stylish and functional. They also allow so many options for people to customize them as they need. I own a 425xl and could not be happier with it!

Day 11 entry completed!

peteyspizza

View Badges
Reaction score
Redwood City, Ca. 94062 (San Francisco Bay Area)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7-11-20 entry:
My favorite item on the Red Sea website is the Red Sea Reefer 900 XXXL. It’s a huge beautiful tank with just about everything you could want integrated into the very clean looking cabinet. From the website, “ the 3XL 900 is a split sump system that provides unsurpassed flexibility. The main sump is set for the main filtration functions with an optional refugium chamber and a dedicated adjustable height skimmer chamber”. Fancy right???? o_O

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back