31 Days of Summer Giveaway! Win a $2000+ Red Sea System!!!

Reef Box

Shoulder Deep in Saltwater.......Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Day 11 entry.... Was not the first time on the Red Sea website but I have always loved the Reefer Skimmers and the fact that the pump is located inside as opposed to next to the skimmer body keeping a smaller footprint.

Jonify

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This may seem like an odd thing to choose, but the stock skimmer that came with the MAX NANO I just purchased is the quietest, most efficient skimmer I've ever owned. I've heard others say it was super loud in the past ... maybe they changed/tweaked the pump recently, because mine is absolutely silent. You have to put your ear right up on the collection cup just to hear the hum.

Daniel266jz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 11th- I really like Red Sea’s option to cater a salt and supplement package based on corals and your tank needs or what you think you want to have in your tank. This is very innovative and looks very appealing.

KatesReef13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a number of products that I like from Red Sea, right now I'm really liking the ReefWave pump as it looks like it can be mounted pretty high in the tank and moves alot of water so I have been saving up for that.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I think I like ALL of it! But it’s awesome y’all do more than just sell stuff y’all have videos and other useful info which is top notch.

I am considering getting some of your coral salt when I become brave enough to make mine one water ( and when I have more free time)

Drizzieee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
July 11 post

What I like so far from trying it out just this past month is the new Red Sea Reef Energy AB+ complète dosing all in one bottle made super easy and cool lime green color when you dose it in your tank! Corals look happy and colors starting to come out pretty nicely!

Dev795

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Redsea 3xl 900 looks amazing and it is a step up from other it would be nice to see what all end up doing with it. Be awesome to try one day

brmreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Reefer Peninsula 650 is really sharp and I am a fan of that style of tank. Their Reef Energy Plus is a great product that I dose as well.

giphy.gif

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 11th entry....I have been thinking out trying out the Red Sea additives when I get my dosers fully running. I've read good things about them

Steener

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REEFER 3XL 900 ooooohhhh. What a great size and love the sump design, refugium separate to keep algae off the rest. But it would not fit. A reefer 170 would fit me me perfectly.

saullman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like how Red Sea is being innovative with new products like their new ReefWave pump and the Reef LED's. Now they are like a one stop shop. Everything you need for your tank in one place. Gotta be competitive in today's market.

tehmadreefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the new Red Sea, My recipe feature. Pretty awesome!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back