31 Days of Summer Giveaway! Win a $2000+ Red Sea System!!!

Nick Steele

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the new reef wave pumps! They are gyres but with much more controllability and from a company who is making things affordable to all!

I plan to equip my bigger tank in the future with these pumps. They are a little to much for a 20G I have at the moment.

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 11th Entry.

I actually like the Red Sea Salt Blue Bucket for SPS Domininat Reefs.
I like the Alkalinty, Cal, Mag Levels, and after my 3rd bucket I will say the Salt Batches are accurate and consistant. (Good enought to use as Reference Solution for my Test kits).

No other salt, even TMP was as consistent. Forget most of the other brands.

Since switching from Tropic Maurin Pro (used for years), I've saved some money and I see no difference in my Corals. Maybe even a tad bit better SPS colors.

I'm not making this Comment to win anything (wouldn't hurt to win). I truly believe in my statements from Experience first hand, and I'm pretty picky, and test things scientifically.

Last edited:

RYcube2951

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 11 contest entry - I like the Reef Energy AB+ coral nutrition. It is an improved formula combining the A and B products into one easy to dose product.

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite thing about Red Sea is their dosing additives. Been using them for years and am currently using the whole lineup on 2 tanks, all test kits included except Alk and Po4. Sorry Red Sea.

PBLRDom

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 11th entry completed!!

The single item that I love most in the Red Sea arsenal is the Reefer series.
Red Sea Reefer Tanks
This series of reef tanks is just enough that I don't have to form and fit a sump and plumbing, yet its gorgeous and exceptionally well built. It allows reefers with an already understanding of reef keeping to hit the ground running and utilize their preferred peripherals and at the same time deliver exceptional beauty and ease of use.
Not to mention the tank itself is stunning! Rimless and those edges.... WOW!

Trever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa- this is my July 11th entry. Meant to do it earlier but forgot and got busy. Hopefully it still counts- it's 1:30 AM on a Saturday night.

Red Sea makes lot's of good stuff, but I especially love the looks of their tanks.

I use the blue bucket- or am in a few days, when I cycle my first tank! I've heard all good things about it.

But my favorite is Red Sea's do-it-yourself screen cover for aquariums. May sound silly but Red Sea really nailed this. It makes screen covers look just fine on a rimless tank (goes back to how they get "the looks" of these tanks right). This is not a trivial achievement and the materials are also flawless.

Alex Merida

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Day 11 entry done. Red Sea is one of my favorite reefing companies. I have been learning a lot from them. I’m currently using NOPOX, and my order with the CORAL ENERGY PLUS A+B it’s on its way. And I am planing on getting the FOUNDATION SUPPLEMENTS. When it comes to their products they are very trustworthy.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 94 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back