31 Days of Summer Giveaway! Win a $2000+ Red Sea System!!!

GrandpaShark

Keep Calm & Reef On
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 14th post. I did not know there was another way to support R2R. I can't choose only one benefit, I think all the benefits are great but to me its more than just "benefits" when supporting something. I ask myself what can I gain myself from supporting something. In this case I gain a plethora of knowledge of saltwater reefing and find new friends to chat with that we both have in common. I will be paying for the membership on the first of August I sort of spent to much in July getting my tank set up and running, lol. Thank you.

keywestreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7/14- My favorite site supporter feature is the ability to edit posts. In fact, initially, what drew me to become a site support. Now, I am thrilled to continue to support this site and all of the great knowledge and help provided by it.

FreakPrism

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 14 - I think it would be cool for site subscribers to get additional discounts and "freebies" from associated vendors in our hobby. Especially in Canada.

Ernie C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 14 bonus, i like the badge, being able to edit my posts, and giving back since i get so much out of this community

Dev795

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Editing post and just having more options helps out if your a supporting member

Reefacist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 14 bonus entry:

the ability to send an auto-response to private messages. This will let the person asking the question know whether you will be able to respond or maybe your out of town and they can look for an answer elsewhere!!

This is fun...will def be a supporter once my tank is up...too busy on deciding what to buy and how to set up

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 14th entry:
The perks that really jump out at me are the ability to edit posts infinitely, Embedded media in the signature, and the ability to edit private messages.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back