OP
OP
RJKain-777

RJKain-777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not exactly sure who you are referring to but they sound like a real slacker. :oops::rolleyes:

Who's the builder? And don't rush things, take your time and think of everything you can now so you can lay everything out and not make any rushed decisions you might regret later
Haha, perfection takes time!

As for the sump, it’s not really the sump I wanted, it was the compromise on cost. I want an acrylic sump but they quoted me $300 for a glass sump. Never received drawings, no responses to emails. I’m not overly upset about it, if I have to buy an acrylic sump, then so be it.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, perfection takes time!

As for the sump, it’s not really the sump I wanted, it was the compromise on cost. I want an acrylic sump but they quoted me $300 for a glass sump. Never received drawings, no responses to emails. I’m not overly upset about it, if I have to buy an acrylic sump, then so be it.

If you're looking for a reasonably priced acrylic sump shoot Jeff at Lifereef an email... fully custom sumps at a reasonable cost. They aren't as flashy as some other custom sumps but they will get the job done.

OP
OP
RJKain-777

RJKain-777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a photo of the tank? That should make every one here a little more excited. Tank is build as a peninsula, but only the end panel, and one long panel are starfire, as it will be built into the wall. Overflow and euro bracing still needs to be attached

91CCF5E0-6632-4F6B-B49F-DB04B1D2AB81.jpeg

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a photo of the tank? That should make every one here a little more excited. Tank is build as a peninsula, but only the end panel, and one long panel are starfire, as it will be built into the wall. Overflow and euro bracing still needs to be attached

91CCF5E0-6632-4F6B-B49F-DB04B1D2AB81.jpeg

Who's building it again? Can't wait to see delivery day pictures!!

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not exactly sure who you are referring to but they sound like a real slacker. :oops::rolleyes:

Who's the builder? And don't rush things, take your time and think of everything you can now so you can lay everything out and not make any rushed decisions you might regret later
Glass Cages @JoshH. Hope you get a chance to check it out. It is coming along nicely. We need to get you down to TN sometime. Need a @Katrina71 reunion!

Thanks @RJKain-777, for this opportunity to be apart of your journey. Awesome!

OP
OP
RJKain-777

RJKain-777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glass Cages @JoshH. Hope you get a chance to check it out. It is coming along nicely. We need to get you down to TN sometime. Need a @Katrina71 reunion!

Thanks @RJKain-777, for this opportunity to be apart of your journey. Awesome!
No, thank you for making my dream come true.

in other news, picked up a used royal exclusive dream biz, since I haveI doubt the other one will see reality

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
nice sump!!! what are the dimentions?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 33 34.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 26 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back