• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

36" 2x75W LED 8x39W T5 LED WIFI Powermodule - ATI

Bluedore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah! Got it! I have the 48” one now, my upgrade plan was going to add the 36” with the 48” on a 84” tank. But still in planning and things could change along the way, as the thought of changing 16 bulbs yearly is not very feasible. GLWS!

OP
OP
Rams

Rams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ah! Got it! I have the 48” one now, my upgrade plan was going to add the 36” with the 48” on a 84” tank. But still in planning and things could change along the way, as the thought of changing 16 bulbs yearly is not very feasible. GLWS!
Thank you..Which tank u r planning to add? I may end up getting another one and put it on my S-1000 if I didn't find a buyer by next week.

Bluedore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still planning and undecided on which yet, definitely a 84” long 24” deep and either 22” or 24” tall but it must be external overflow to work with my stand. Don’t see those measurements too often for sale and a bit pricey on custom built.

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know what your situation is like but if you don’t need the money then don’t sell it.
you’ll regret it.
I have have one too just not the WiFi version. I have mine put away in the garage when I put a geisemann spectra over my tank.

OP
OP
Rams

Rams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don’t know what your situation is like but if you don’t need the money then don’t sell it.
you’ll regret it.
I have have one too just not the WiFi version. I have mine put away in the garage when I put a geisemann spectra over my tank.
Got it.thank you

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back