36% discount! ! New Year exclusive discount for R2R members!! Install new lights on your tank! !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

GORGEOUS! 36% OFF !! The promotion has started! Use code AW0675H8JFTR to get the discount​

元旦节海报.jpg

Reasons for choosing NP K7 V3:
a. Super cost-effective, brand direct sales, great discount! (Ends on January 24, 2022)
b. K7 V3 has 8 time channels, simulating sunrise and sunset, closer to nature!
C. With a more fashionable appearance, the design of big brands in the future!
d. Best Shimmer and Color Mixing!
e. 2 years warranty! Any support!
And...and...

rule:
1. You must create an account on our website( ) to place an order.
2. China is about to usher in the Spring Festival holiday. If you want to purchase, action now! We will arrange urgently the shipment before the 20th holiday.
3. The freight you pay will not exceed half of the total freight. Usually shipped by DHL express/FedEx.
4. The purchase quantity reaches 10 units, please chat privately and I will calculate the freight.

140正图.png
140W正反.png
2K7 V3光谱.jpg
1641373365979.jpeg
1641373380037.png
1641373386501.jpeg

Welcome to comment below
We reserve the right to adjust the rules.

Last edited:

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

GORGEOUS! 36% OFF !! The promotion has started! Use code AW0675H8JFTR to get the discount​

元旦节海报.jpg

Reasons for choosing NP K7 V3:
a. Super cost-effective, brand direct sales, great discount! (Ends on January 24, 2022)
b. K7 V3 has 8 time channels, simulating sunrise and sunset, closer to nature!
C. With a more fashionable appearance, the design of big brands in the future!
d. Best Shimmer and Color Mixing!
e. 2 years warranty! Any support!
And...and...

rule:
1. You must create an account on our website( ) to place an order.
2. China is about to usher in the Spring Festival holiday. If you want to purchase, action now! We will arrange urgently the shipment before the 20th holiday.
3. The freight you pay will not exceed half of the total freight. Usually shipped by DHL express/FedEx.
4. The purchase quantity reaches 10 units, please chat privately and I will calculate the freight.

Welcome to comment below
We reserve the right to adjust the rules.
Due to the recent sales tactics and the buyout of the original Noopsyche by NP. NoopsycheUSA will no longer offer phone or email support for lights bought directly from Noopsyche.
These actions are an unfortunate circumstance brought on by miscommunication and company negligence.

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Due to the recent sales tactics and the buyout of the original Noopsyche by NP. NoopsycheUSA will no longer offer phone or email support for lights bought directly from Noopsyche.
These actions are an unfortunate circumstance brought on by miscommunication and company negligence.
So NoopsycheUSA and Noopysche are not the same company or affiliation? Sorry, just confused…

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We can still provide sources of goods to US agents, but dealers in certain regions have poor integrity and morality.Moreover, they did not pay the payment for the products sold. . .

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So NoopsycheUSA and Noopysche are not the same company or affiliation? Sorry, just confused…
No, just a retailer for the US market. The name is confusing though. You would think they were like Tunze US that is part of Tunze in Germany and acts as a distributor and repair facility for the US market.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the help, unfortunately I’m looking for a higher mounting height than the NP arm can do and a hybrid approach is out of budget.
You can rig it, just the screws into the light are small. Definitely a custom job than buying off the shelf.

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for the discount code I stumbled across this thread. Now I'm really confused. So these ship direct from China and no longer offer any state side support? Looking at one of these for a frag setup. Can't find much out there. I'm wanting a very blue spectrum.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for the discount code I stumbled across this thread. Now I'm really confused. So these ship direct from China and no longer offer any state side support? Looking at one of these for a frag setup. Can't find much out there. I'm wanting a very blue spectrum.
There are two companies. NooPsycheReefLight and NooPsycheUSA. They have equivalent pricing and I think they are actually related somehow; however, there seems to be some sort of intercompany argument between the two. I buy from NooPsycheReeflight.com and it takes about a week to get through customs and ship.

good lights. good price.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is it possible to have a slightly whiter tank with the K7 V3? Someone on my local club said these might produce a "windex" look.
Yes, you can customize it however you want. They are really nice, especially for the price with the sales

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, you can customize it however you want. They are really nice, especially for the price with the sales

I'm hoping we get another sale soon. I didn't have the funds until after the sale for the lights. Now I'm debating on these vs reefbreeders. I already have a reefbreeders on another tank and really like the light.

Atomicus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered two lights a month ago. Got an email saying they would update when shipped. No email yet so if you’re buying these lights just know it can take at least four weeks. I will update when they arrive.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered two lights a month ago. Got an email saying they would update when shipped. No email yet so if you’re buying these lights just know it can take at least four weeks. I will update when they arrive.
Worth the wait!! Really good lights for the price. They did warn that they are backlogged right now (although I think they claimed it was the chinese new year's celebration causing it). When I ordered in the past..was 2 weeks.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back