360 Gallon In-Wall (~450 Gallon System) & Fish Room Build

thediscobandit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see adam and american aquariums have stepped up their game. I had an absolutely terrible experience buying from them a couple years ago.

OP
OP
Sticks And Stones

Sticks And Stones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see adam and american aquariums have stepped up their game. I had an absolutely terrible experience buying from them a couple years ago.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I had a great experience working with them and I know others on this forum have as well.

thediscobandit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I had a great experience working with them and I know others on this forum have as well.

Guess me and the people i know were just unlucky then. Oh well.

But the tank is only one part of what you put together. Congrats on a great build:)

OP
OP
Sticks And Stones

Sticks And Stones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Sorry I haven't posted here in a while. I was hoping I would have some corals in the tank by now, but am currently in the middle of a setback battling dinos so I'm holding off until I can resolve that problem. The BM-12 skimmer has really performed too well even with over feeding - my nutrients have been too low which I think is the main reason the dinos got a foothold. With skimming and UV reduction, and bacterial additives I'm seeing them slowly recede, but its a long-haul fight...

OP
OP
Sticks And Stones

Sticks And Stones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beat the Dino's!?
Well... I almost had them completely eradicated, but then had a huge cyano bloom in June I believe was due to bacterial supplements I had been using to help fight the dinos. I now have the cyano wiped out and shifting focus back to finishing off Dino's... still a work in progress, but definitely closer.

ajjw0828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well... I almost had them completely eradicated, but then had a huge cyano bloom in June I believe was due to bacterial supplements I had been using to help fight the dinos. I now have the cyano wiped out and shifting focus back to finishing off Dino's... still a work in progress, but definitely closer.
Good to hear! Can't wait for you to beat the Dino's and get some stick in the tank!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back