PacoPetty

View Badges
Reaction score
Just another Jebao/Jecod Controller cradle for RW wavemakers

I need one of these for my controller!

Griev

View Badges
Reaction score
I would google the fusion360 hobbyist/maker/individual free accounts that they offer and give fusion360 a whirl. It makes the whole process so much easier once you learn it! Tinkercad is great to get started but learning how to use fusion will save you so much time in designing I would say it's well worth taking the time to learn.

I think your going to love the MK3, there are a ton of mods available on thingiverse but I understand it to not necessarily need much modding since it's such a great base unit.
Wow. Thank you so much for making that recommendation. It took me a little bit to shift my thinking to parametric modeling, but now that I've wrapped my head around it and learned the commands, it's amazingly powerful. I can't believe how much better this tool is!

I'll be adding some designs to my build thread if anyone is interested. Don't want to post them here until I can print them and make sure they fit. :)

Mega Meltdown After Sale
OP
ludnix

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Just another Jebao/Jecod Controller cradle for RW wavemakers

Added to the archive, thanks @fsamir !

OP
ludnix

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Wow. Thank you so much for making that recommendation. It took me a little bit to shift my thinking to parametric modeling, but now that I've wrapped my head around it and learned the commands, it's amazingly powerful. I can't believe how much better this tool is!

I'll be adding some designs to my build thread if anyone is interested. Don't want to post them here until I can print them and make sure they fit. :)
I'm glad you like it! I rarely get my designs to fit on the first go around if they are tight tolerances, so it's been great to be able to go back and make small changes for the next version.

OP
ludnix

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Figured I'd throw my Jebao cradle out there. It fits the controllers that come with a lot of their DC pumps.

Thank you! I have added this to the archive!

I also found a bunch of Neptune stuff and some other random things which are all added. The list grows longer!

Lear31a

View Badges
Reaction score
Getting a really good print on my Endor 3 for the Jebao controller. running a print for the pump controller right now.
IMG_1382.jpg

Also example of how good a Endor 3 print is when dialed in.
IMG_1168.jpg

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

Fleurrose

View Badges
Reaction score
Just ordered a 3D Printer and this thread is awesome. I can't wait to start fixing little things that bug me around the tank with functional prints.

Picked up a Prusa i3 MK3 kit, just waiting for it to ship. Any printable upgrades I should look at, or just jump right in?

Already starting to design stuff in TinkerCAD. Any feedback from the pros? I'll be sharing the files once I can verify they print well and fit!

audacity temp mail origin
For how much did you buy it? I want to change mine

Griev

View Badges
Reaction score

This is a three piece hanging bracket for the NanoBox Quad Wide LED Light. It's designed to hang from a bracket made from 8020.net "40-4020-Black" t-slot extruded aluminum. The pieces slide together using dovetails, no screws needed. Recommend printing with at least 4 exterior walls for strength, and only in PETG or ABS.

1580599442810.png

1580599324299.png

1580599376485.png

Have you accomplished something in reefing that someone else said wouldn't work?

• Yes and it was... (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 60 75.9%
  • I tried but they were right....(tell us in the thread)

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • I didn't try it...(what was it?)

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (please explain in thread)

Votes: 5 6.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
https://www.triton.de/en/