3d Printed Aquarium Parts Archive

Karliefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

We are working on bringing back the "Master List" of 3D print files for the hobbyist and will be working on gathering links and data over the next few days. This will be a living document and things may change as we move along, but the intent is to provide a source for commonly used files for all our members to enjoy.

A couple of quick notes to get use started.

- If you have something you would like to include, please reply to this post or PM me and I will add it to the list. I can include your username if you would like in case anyone has any questions, etc.
- All included items will be for hobby/personal use only.
- If you have a commercial item you would like to include, you can contact revhtree to discuss options.
- If I post a link to an item and you own it and you do not want it included just PM me and I will remove it.
- I will try and categorize items to the best of my ability.
- This is for the community, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

I will try to keep up with this thread as new items become available.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to getting this going again.

Boost.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maintenance Items

Equipment Mount Items

Fragging Items

Pumps and Filtration

Controller Related Items

Tools

Misc.

Has anyone made a mount for an Adaptive Reef 6 way toggle switch box?

Pod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have an stl for the impellers of a jebao cp40 gyre pump? Cant find any impellers to buy online

porterreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a kessil a360 bracket that the goose neck screws into. Got a light that is missing that bracket.

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just added 3D printed light shades for my Ecotech Radion XR30 Pro Lights. Finding much less glare when looking at aquarium and getting less algae build up on the glass.

A4C4113D-F43F-497C-9C63-776AF0C2486E.jpeg
F9E99C51-AB39-464D-90DC-A1ED860EA69E.jpeg

Last edited:

Kdango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to print acrylic rod holders. I cannot seem to find the plans. Anyone have them?

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate the referral @PeterC99 I just printed a custom set of hydra 32 shades for a reefer that saw your post here. Thanks again!
Thanks again for my 3d printed Ecotech XR30 light shades! The benefits of the shades are amazing:

1) Reduces almost all glare from these strong lights
2) Directs more light into the aquarium - maximizing your lighting; colors pop
3) Significantly reduces algae build up on your aquarium glass (used to clean glass every 2 to 3 days, now it takes a week before I clean the glass, and the cleanup is much quicker because of less build up and I've increase the Light Point Intensity by 15%

chemisfun11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Danjoethepirate
Most hobbyists aren't going to have a 3D printer large enough to print something that long. Anything that I could design would be in pieces and honestly would not look as nice as the one piece shades I've been designing and making. I have fairly large print bed, but the max length I could get out of it would be about 18.5"

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For the life of me I can't seem to find a file for a mushroom basket? I've made a rectangle one that I used from something else, but I need to make a couple round mushroom condos. I see them for sale everywhere, but I have a printer and want to make a couple. Anyone?
Example

Kpdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a file for the 1 inch eductor?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210905-054443.png
    Screenshot_20210905-054443.png
    331.8 KB · Views: 74

Nmorell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the life of me I can't seem to find a file for a mushroom basket? I've made a rectangle one that I used from something else, but I need to make a couple round mushroom condos. I see them for sale everywhere, but I have a printer and want to make a couple. Anyone?
Example
I have a STL for one if you still need it?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back