0   0   0
Mini apex trident case. Not mine someone else posted it somewhere

mark12890

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can any of you guys made a adjustable plate for the ehopps overbox I did the mistake of drilling the tank not knowing it wasn't made for a tank that is rimed and now my water level is little over half inch below the trim if any can please shoot me a message thank u

Just a Wrasse.

The biggest wrasse fan.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

We are working on bringing back the "Master List" of 3D print files for the hobbyist and will be working on gathering links and data over the next few days. This will be a living document and things may change as we move along, but the intent is to provide a source for commonly used files for all our members to enjoy.

A couple of quick notes to get use started.

- If you have something you would like to include, please reply to this post or PM me and I will add it to the list. I can include your username if you would like in case anyone has any questions, etc.
- All included items will be for hobby/personal use only.
- If you have a commercial item you would like to include, you can contact revhtree to discuss options.
- If I post a link to an item and you own it and you do not want it included just PM me and I will remove it.
- I will try and categorize items to the best of my ability.
- This is for the community, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

I will try to keep up with this thread as new items become available.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to getting this going again.

Boost.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maintenance Items

Equipment Mount Items

Fragging Items

Pumps and Filtration

Controller Related Items

Tools

Misc.

Thanks mate! Will get printing!

chvvkumar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made this today and will update the below thread as I make improvements on the design.

Can you include this in the master list? Thank you!

BillyW

FOWLR while out on the island of Oahu!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely the wrong place to post, please move if necessary; but me and my oldest kid want to get a 3D Printer. Have absolutely NO IDEA which one to get because there are thousands of them out now. One of my buddies has one and he said to get the Prusa i3 MK3S, any other suggestions or thoughts?

FEED ME ZOAS

Eater of Zoas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely the wrong place to post, please move if necessary; but me and my oldest kid want to get a 3D Printer. Have absolutely NO IDEA which one to get because there are thousands of them out now. One of my buddies has one and he said to get the Prusa i3 MK3S, any other suggestions or thoughts?
how much do you want to fuss with it? If you want to set it up and have it just work relatively consistently, I'd definitely recommend the MK3S. There are some significantly cheaper printers that when properly tuned can produce equal or better results, but that usually takes a ton of tuning.

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mk3s and would also recommend. Very simple to get good results with pretty little fuss.

chvvkumar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would suggest the prusa mini+ if you want to go with something a bit cheaper than the mk3s. I have the ender 3 and after 2 years of dealing with it, I almost gave up on 3d printing. I got the mini a couple of weeks ago and in these two weeks o printed more than what the ender did in two years.

Prusa just works.

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would suggest the prusa mini+ if you want to go with something a bit cheaper than the mk3s. I have the ender 3 and after 2 years of dealing with it, I almost gave up on 3d printing. I got the mini a couple of weeks ago and in these two weeks o printed more than what the ender did in two years.

Prusa just works.
I have the mini+ and really like it a lot. I'm trying to learn blender now, so hopefully I can start producing my own prints? The drawback to the mini is the bed size, but for the most part, I have no complaints.

FEED ME ZOAS

Eater of Zoas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the mini+ and really like it a lot. I'm trying to learn blender now, so hopefully I can start producing my own prints? The drawback to the mini is the bed size, but for the most part, I have no complaints.
I've not used the mini+ but if it's anything like the mk3s it's probably a solid machine. Depending on what you're trying to model and print a program like fusion360 might be a better bet than blender.

chvvkumar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It can be an issue with the print area but 95% of my ptints fit in that space and for those that don't, I slice them up and print then in pices.
I've not used the mini+ but if it's anything like the mk3s it's probably a solid machine. Depending on what you're trying to model and print a program like fusion360 might be a better bet than blender.
It's pretty solid even if it has a Bowden setup and not direct drive.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back