3D Printed fine tuning for nano skimmer. STL available

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boh, my skimmer was quite ****** if i wanted to change from skimming more wet/dry, so...3d printed, a stl for a vise and 30minute of tweaking the file and i've got a fine tune for my nano skimmer. Is easily adaptable to any skimmer, if someone wants files just ask, can also eventually adapt it for you if you don't know how to use a 3d software. For free, obviously. p.s. color and print quality was just for testing, will be all white and much nicer.

IMG_20221012_151417.jpg IMG_20221012_151421.jpg

OP
OP
fr3n0z

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nah man, i've just heavily modified a printable vise stl made from someone else. If wasn't for him i probably would not have tought of it and maybe thanks to me someone will do a better version of this in future and put it for share for free...etc etc.

L_ynchM_ob87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boh, my skimmer was quite ****** if i wanted to change from skimming more wet/dry, so...3d printed, a stl for a vise and 30minute of tweaking the file and i've got a fine tune for my nano skimmer. Is easily adaptable to any skimmer, if someone wants files just ask, can also eventually adapt it for you if you don't know how to use a 3d software. For free, obviously. p.s. color and print quality was just for testing, will be all white and much nicer.

I know this is an old thread and chances are slim to none but any chance you still have the STL

I know this is an old thread and the chances are slim to none, but any chance you still have the STLs ? I have a IceCap K1 Neo this would be perfect for....

OP
OP
fr3n0z

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an old thread and chances are slim to none but any chance you still have the STL

I know this is an old thread and the chances are slim to none, but any chance you still have the STLs ? I have a IceCap K1 Neo this would be perfect for....
Sry for late answer...i was able to find it... hope you can adapt it https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6426037

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back