3D printing a nem guard for Sicce Voyager Nano

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Are you still making this? How much for one shipped to NJ? I think you could have a budding business on your hands! :)
Sorry man! I didn't even see your post. Yes, I can make one or however many you need. I'll shoot you a PM.

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If anyone's looking for one of these, please PM me. I'm just not following this thread closely anymore and I don't want to neglect folks.

alkemist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry man! I didn't even see your post. Yes, I can make one or however many you need. I'll shoot you a PM.
Could I also get a download of the stl files? I’m new to this forum and I can’t seem to PM. Thanks.

MRTorontoreefer123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It took a little less than 2 hours to print.

I haven't tuned my printer for smaller stuff (I've been printing large items recently), so it's not as clean as it could be, but it worked ok for me to test fit.

Right now it's friction fit, so there's no tabs on it to help old it on. It will be easier for you to print this way as you won't have to deal with supports and stuff, BUT it may loosen up over time. The good thing is you be able to print another one! haha!

Assuming you're ok with the design, I'm going to tweak it a little and wrap it up. I might make a second .stl file with tabs in case you decide you want to try that way.

PM me your email address and I'll send you the .stl files in the next day or two.
Hey! new to reef2reef and don't know how to PM. my email is [email protected] is there anyway I could get the cover .stl file too? I have the Sicce voyager Nano 1000.

jviaches

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance someone would be willing to ship one to MI? Would love to buy one!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back