• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3d Printing help? Sump baffle kit…

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking around to make my own sump with a sump baffle kit, and they don’t really make the size I want. My stand will barely fit a 10 gallon in it, but I would like to go a bit smaller with. 5.5 gallon and no one really makes the baffle kit for it. That is why I was wondering if any 3d printing people would be able to make one for me? Basically what I want is the 10 gallon Fiji cube baffle kit but sized down to a 5.5 gallon

Kazumi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
contact Jaxracks on Ebay, he will make whatever size baffles you want.

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking around to make my own sump with a sump baffle kit, and they don’t really make the size I want. My stand will barely fit a 10 gallon in it, but I would like to go a bit smaller with. 5.5 gallon and no one really makes the baffle kit for it. That is why I was wondering if any 3d printing people would be able to make one for me? Basically what I want is the 10 gallon Fiji cube baffle kit but sized down to a 5.5 gallon
Did you find someone to do this yet

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back