3rd times the charm. My 230 G ELOS reboot

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking build, Saw where you raised your lights is it manual or motorized and is your UV connected off the return line, do you plan on running an ATS

OP
OP
alin2

alin2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!

Light are manual...just the standard Giesemann hanging kit with cable. The UV is connected to the return line off of a T and returns to the sump. Not planning an ATS. I have a refugium with liverock and will have macro algae.

OP
OP
alin2

alin2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things are going well other than trying to troubleshoot my RODI and level controllers.

The main tank will have by the end of the week:

6 sunset anthias (finishing QT)
3 thread fin anthias (finishing QT)
1 bicolor male anthia
2 Watanabei angels (male/female)
1 Helfrichi firefish

I'd like to add 2-3 female bicolors (difficult to find!), powder blue tang, feminus wrasse (ideally a pair), ventralis anthias.

The coral QT tank has been filled and is cycling. I will start adding LPS to QT next week probably.

I am really bad about getting pictures, but will try to add some. Maybe some video.

trevorspencer94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you order those ceramic backs from that company? I went to their website and it says they only ship maximum sizes of 50cm, I was thinking of ordering some for a 125g tank but the biggest size they could ship according to that was 50x45cm (width x height) which is only 20 inches wide x 17.7 inches tall. seriously interested in picking something just like this up!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back