3RMAS 2021 Frag Swap? Pole Included

Would you go to a Frag Swap during the pandemic ? (3RMAS Area)

• Just not interested in swaps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone,
The Board has spent the morning discussing a possible Frag Swap in April mostly likely the 17th or 18th. We decided it would be best to make a pole asking the general population if they would attend a Swap with the current events. If happening all CDC Guidelines would be enforced and all attendees would be socially distanced and masks enforced, as safety for everyone is a priority.

Last edited:

JeffB418

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would attend as a seller from NY if state guidance allows it. Participated in a swap in NY last October and went well. Vendors were spaced out, everyone wore masks, they checked temps at the door. Everyone was overall respectful and happy an event was actually happening. Attendance was slightly down but higher than I expected. I was signed up for last years event but unfortunately it was canceled, so if you would like to have me at this event if it does pull together, please let me know! I'd love to join!

Shufflepig

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would attend as a seller from NY if state guidance allows it. Participated in a swap in NY last October and went well. Vendors were spaced out, everyone wore masks, they checked temps at the door. Everyone was overall respectful and happy an event was actually happening. Attendance was slightly down but higher than I expected. I was signed up for last years event but unfortunately it was canceled, so if you would like to have me at this event if it does pull together, please let me know! I'd love to join!
PM me if you are interested as a vendor. Space is filling up fast. Governor just dropped travel restrictions today.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back