OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love GSP! I just don’t have space for my big rock and it outshines everything else. Quite literally. I think it glows more than my lights:
4F248C82-BB26-4570-B5E7-2C93FE6B8BE1.jpeg
This is what I hope my GSP will do when it stays out until dark haha, always love an ominous glow and when people ask ‘Oh, that’s just GSP’.
Took me a beat to figure out what the 30th month was. Then I remembered d-m-y
If I’m honest, I write the date like that and even I struggled to put them in chronological order haha.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I’m honest, I write the date like that and even I struggled to put them in chronological order haha.
I assume you did it though, I didn't scroll back up to confirm. A harder adjustment for me when I got back from Germany was writing 1s and 7s without the extra lines.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I went to school I had alternating English and German class everyday. German class insisted on d/m/y and English m/d/y. It was not helpful for a dyslexicia.

Also, Wie gehts Herr @Mschmidt!
I remember that once in school we had a substitute teacher trying us to learn dates that way but then gave up after the class fool decided to come up with names for the 15’th the 23’rd and the 30’th “new months”. She told the normal teacher to encourage learning dates the “easier way” :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I went to school I had alternating English and German class everyday. German class insisted on d/m/y and English m/d/y. It was not helpful for a dyslexicia.

Also, Wie gehts Herr @Mschmidt!
Gehts gutt. Aber Ich habe viel vergessen, seit jahr (even had to look up the spelling here) 2000...
I remember that once in school we had a substitute teacher trying us to learn dates that way but then gave up after the class fool decided to come up with names for the 15’th the 23’rd and the 30’th “new months”. She told the normal teacher to encourage learning dates the “easier way” :face-with-tears-of-joy:
ah, yes, the "easier way".

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gehts gutt. Aber Ich habe viel vergessen, seit jahr (even had to look up the spelling here) 2000...
I left in 95 and actually had the German classes in the US…. Ich habe also viel vergessen :face-with-tears-of-joy:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I left in 95 and actually had the German classes in the US…. Ich habe also viel vergessen :face-with-tears-of-joy:
There's only so much that high school classes can help me retain. Took some college too. But it was hard, as I learned by using it, not studying it.
I have also a lot forgotten

Germany is easy but also impossible

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well while @crusso1993 hijacks this thread as well :winking-face-with-tongue:….Aaron what exactly is this? It’s like a swollen bug bite that sunk in the middle of it.
1674835311665.jpeg

1674835349127.jpeg

This is a big frenchy as well it’s like 14“
That’s an odd one, I don’t actually know what that is. Possibly a bacterial infection?
I’ll take it you hearted the fish and not what the post was about :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Oops, probably should’ve cleared that up haha!
Yeah it was the fish :)

Back