4-20-19 Stocklist

Tide Pool Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Because of Easter Weekend, I didn't have time to make a full post with photos and info. Additionally, I may take a bit longer to respond to emails and texts in the next couple of days, Easter Sunday especially. Thank you for understanding. - Blake Lewis

To purchase, ask questions, or request photos please email [email protected]. For a quicker response text 310-600-4816. We don't offer flat rate shipping, but it's still very affordable!
We offer a multi-fish discount! 10% off your order if 2 or more fish are purchased. (excludes shipping expenses)

Follow our instagram @tidepoolaquatics for sneak peaks and updates on current stock!
Looking for something special? Bandit Angel, Gem Tang, Black Tang, etc... Let us know, and we will order it and get it eating for you!

Ready this week:
Terminal Phase Male Pintail Wrasse
Sm Potter's Angel
Sm Goldflake Angel
Sohal Tang
Golden Puffer
Quoyi Parrotfish
Red Stripe Hogfish
Orange Spot Filefish (eating frozen foods)

Coming soon
Terminal Phase Male Flame Wrasse
Male Flame Wrasse
Terminal Phase Female Flame Wrasse
Female Flame Wrasse
Sm. Gem Tang (Madagascar)
Misbar Regal Angelfish (Red Sea)
Golden Angelfish

Last edited:

Philipgonzales3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Because of the Holiday, I didn't have time to make a full post with photos and info. Additionally, I may take a bit longer to respond to emails and texts in the next couple of days. Thank you for understanding. - Blake Lewis

To purchase, ask questions, or request photos please email [email protected]. For a quicker response text 310-600-4816. We don't offer flat rate shipping, but it's still very affordable!
We offer a multi-fish discount! 10% off your order if 2 or more fish are purchased. (excludes shipping expenses)

Follow our instagram @tidepoolaquatics for sneak peaks and updates on current stock!
Looking for something special? Bandit Angel, Gem Tang, Black Tang, etc... Let us know, and we will order it and get it eating for you!

Ready this week:
Sm Potter's Angel
Sm Goldflake Angel
Sohal Tang
Golden Puffer
Quoyi Parrotfish
Red Stripe Hogfish

Coming soon
Male Flame Wrasse
Female Flame Wrasse
Golden Angelfish
Man I didn't know y'all celebrated 4-20. And yeah it can slow your reflexes down... far out man!

tkiry1

View Badges
Reaction score
Because of the Holiday, I didn't have time to make a full post with photos and info. Additionally, I may take a bit longer to respond to emails and texts in the next couple of days. Thank you for understanding. - Blake Lewis

Ready this week:
Sm Potter's Angel
Sm Goldflake Angel
Sohal Tang
Golden Puffer
Quoyi Parrotfish
Red Stripe Hogfish

Coming soon
Male Flame Wrasse
Female Flame Wrasse
Golden Angelfish
How big is orange spot filefish?

Do consider yourself a successful reef keeper?

• Yes (tell us in the thread what it takes to keep a healthy reef)

Votes: 129 40.6%
  • No I wouldn't consider myself successful yet

Votes: 161 50.6%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 28 8.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Cherry Corals Happy Halloween Live Sale! Oct. 26th
Aqua SD