• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 Foot Giesemann Infiniti 2x 250w Double Ended 4x54w Metal Halide T5 - $425

Carlos Danger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 4 ft Giesemann Infiniti fixture for sale. I bought it at Bulk Reef Supply about 2 1/2 years ago. Its in great shape as seen in the pictures. It has (2) selectable Luxcore Ballasts that are like new. This fixture cost me $1,500 new. Its a steal at this price. Here is the description of the light and ballasts included. I also have a link to the fixture where I bought it for reference. I can get you a shipping quote. Depending on where you live its probably going to range from $60-$100. The current bulbs have approximately 5-6 months on them but I do have a brand new set never used I paid $200 for with Halides and T5's I'd throw in for $100.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/infiniti-de-mh-250w-4x54w-48-fixture-giesemann.html

https://www.marinedepot.com/CoralVu...lasts-CoralVue-CV25036-FILTACBAMHHFEB-vi.html

IMG_0939-3.JPG

IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0938.JPG
IMG_0940-2.JPG

IMG_0936-2.JPG
IMG_0936-2.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im interested... Do you have the model number so I can look at the specs and the boxes it was shipped to you in?

Tbabcock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this is available at the end of the month please PM me and i will take it. I only get paid monthly or i would jump now.

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I specifically want to see what kind of spread this will cover. My tank is 48x48x24. My concern with the box is just shipping related.

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please send me a PM with Shipping included for everything to 61101. Use bikeflights.com super cheap.

OP
OP
Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the bulbs its the Phoenix Blue, 250watt lamps, 14,000k metal halide lamps. For the T'5 its ATI true actinic and Blue plus.

OP
OP
Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the specs and box here's the link to bulk reef supply. Its this exact fixture.
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/infiniti-de-mh-250w-4x54w-48-fixture-giesemann.html
4 Foot Giesemann Infiniti 2x 250w Double Ended 4x54w Metal Halide T5 Fixture

Metal halide ballast sold separately. BRS suggests the Luxcore Electronic 250w or 400w Ballast.

Giesemann has been known for making high-quality light fixtures that use the highest quality parts available, with a durable powder coat finish. Most people will actually call their light fixtures a piece of furniture with how they look. We have run multiple Giesemann lights for years and have been very happy with them. Between Giesemann fixtures and the many other light fixtures out there, just simply the quality of parts and thickness of material make the Giesemann light fixtures our first choice for almost any tank where the light will be mounted externally and be visible.

Fixture color is powder coated Black

• Stylish Corrosion Resistant Aluminum/Magnesium Alloy Body
  • Tough High Gloss Twin Layer Powder Coat Finish
  • 4 High Output T5 Fluorescent Lamps with Independent Reflector
  • Class Leading Thermal Management for Long Operating Life
  • Unique reflector system – high glossy aluminum computer designed
  • Easy adjustable both horizontally and vertically using the included wire suspension kit
  • Developed and made in Germany

When it comes to metal halide lighting fixtures the Giesemann Infiniti light fixture has proven to be the nicest in its class. With four T5 lamps per fixture which work beautifully with the metal halide lamp to give your tank a rich full color with a natural shimmer. Each T5 reflector has been designed with CAD software to maximize lighting output while creating an even blend of light throughout the tank.

Each pair of T5 tubes is controlled individually allowing you to create a sunrise and sunset by gradually increasing the light being emitted into the tank. We do prefer to use a mix of actinic and daylight T5 lamps along with a metal halide lamp around 14000K color temperature for a mixture of great growth and coloration.

Giesemann Metal Halide fixtures come coated in a super strong anti-corrosive finish to help keep the fixture looking like brand new, years down the line. All the parts are pre-painted before assembly to ensure all metal parts are covered and to allow for easy disassembly. Tempered Glass is included to protect the metal halide lamps from salt splash and dust, where the T5 lamps include acrylic splash guards.

Note: All Bulbs Sold Separately.

OP
OP
Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for everyone's interest. The light is *Sold*. If anyone know how to delete this thread (moderators) let me know or feel free to delete it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back