4 foot tank aquascape

bdayon36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently purchased this 65 gallon long and i have had it for about two months. gonna be adding some softies soon and wanted to hear opinions on my aquascape? is it stacked too wide or too close to the glass? should i stack it higher? would love to hear opinions and all types of experience comments since i am new to this hobby and absolutely love it. thanks!
image.jpg
p.s-my mocha clowns love photo bombing
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently purchased this 65 gallon long and i have had it for about two months. gonna be adding some softies soon and wanted to hear opinions on my aquascape? is it stacked too wide or too close to the glass? should i stack it higher? would love to hear opinions and all types of experience comments since i am new to this hobby and absolutely love it. thanks!
image.jpg
p.s-my mocha clowns love photo bombing
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
To me, that is fine however just an idea (This is for if you’re going with a proper reef) I recommend when it can grow SPS such as plating monti, you could remove a rock and make a cave from pure coral (It adds a more natural look) with a plating coral over the top and then a branching coral at the side (Don’t have it too close though, the monti will want some growing room)

OP
OP
bdayon36

bdayon36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To me, that is fine however just an idea (This is for if you’re going with a proper reef) I recommend when it can grow SPS such as plating monti, you could remove a rock and make a cave from pure coral (It adds a more natural look) with a plating coral over the top and then a branching coral at the side (Don’t have it too close though, the monti will want some growing room)
Thanks alot, i will definitely consider that when the time comes!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back