40%-50% Off Scolys - $149 Free Shipping - And a Surprise!

Discussion in 'Sheltered Reef Aquaculture' started by Sheltered Reef AC, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Sheltered Reef AC

Sheltered Reef AC Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

All kidding aside, I think we may just do that PM or email us if you seriously want to set that up... we actually have one of our suppliers very near you. Two birds one stone sort of thing. :)

2. Sheltered Reef AC

First of all, you are very welcome, but thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve. :)

Second of all, great pictures! Didn't those just come today? We are so happy they are looking so good already and that you're happy with your order.

cody2cannon likes this.
  3. Tbabcock

Tbabcock Well-Known Member

Yes the coral were delivered at or about 10:30am and the pics were taken a little over an hour after being placed in my frag tank.
    You really have great stuff.. its a nice touch for the hand written note on the invoice and you even sent and extra bag of water just incase the corals got thirsty on there trip...lol

cody2cannon likes this.
  4. Sheltered Reef AC

Too funny... in actuality, the extra bag of water does have a purpose. Whenever an order is less than 3 pieces, we add extra bags of water to not only take up the space, but it increases the volume of water for better temperature stability. Since we pay shipping by dimensional weight, we can add that extra water at no additional cost to us or you. It's not as much an issue when we send 3 or more pieces, especially in the larger bags because that's enough water to slow/buffer any temperature changes from very hot or very cold weather.

So you see, there is a method to the madness. :)

We do hand written notes because it's just more personal. It's easy to type up a text or an email, but that isn't as warm and thoughtful as picking up a pen and taking the extra time to write a personal message. Without great customers we don't exist... it's the least we can do to show our appreciation.

cody2cannon and Ex35 like this.
  5. Tbabcock

Tbabcock Well-Known Member

Well hears to you as i tip my beer.
    Thanks to good business

6. ontop27

ontop27 Well-Known Member

My ordered just arrived. Very well packed. Love the surprise haha

Sheltered Reef AC likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted