jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The video clip above is the most recent shot of the 40 breeder that I just cycled and I’m now adding live stock.
I will be getting a decent amount of corals in a little less than a week! Can’t wait!!
A lot of diy work went into this setup I had some ai primes laying around and I really didn’t want to waste them so I figured out a way to add them onto this tank without it being to much light for the corals. Mid day (peak light output) the Lux is sitting at 25,000 Lux - 29,000 Lux
I know that’s not going to be spot on but the few corals I have seem to be extremely happy with the lighting. Par meter on the way also so no worries with that. Vipar spectra is 100% modded and because I’m using the aqua illumination lights I pretty much use those 2 for my white/ cool white light during the day along with the greens and reds.
I do also have 2 Ali express led bars parallel to the viparspectra. Tbh they aren’t used to much just in the am with the primes when the (sunrise affect) hits it’s peak afternoon intensity they run for a little bit.

fuge now has some different macros that purchased off of eBay they came in pretty good condition so I was happy about that. I am seeding the system with pods that I have been breeding.

OP
OP
jtone_philthy_aquatics

jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize for sending you to the videos uploaded on social media. I know some of you won’t wanna hear the music attached to those clips.
I wasn’t able to upload the raw videos that I have I tried a few times but the files were to large to post here.
Just wanted to post an update! Happy reefing everyone stay safe out there ✌️❤️

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back