40+ Tangs and Angels in one tank!!!! [VIDEO]

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WOW! That's a beautiful collection of fish! I bet he feeds a ton!!

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a nice big tank........ still over-stocked

that was my 1st thought too. but the fish do seem healthy and happy. I wonder if there is a point where more fish = less aggression or more spread out anyway.

if the fish are healthy and the care taker loves the tank then I am OK with it. he knows he is pushing the boundary and is even up grading to a bigger tank.

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't hear well due to back ground noise here on the patio but what size is the tank?

Stunning collection of fish, especially the angels. Was I mistaken or was there not a Hippo tang?

o2manyfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Within chaos you find piece. My 400g display tank has over 160 fish in it. I like smaller fish, but have many of the same fish as the tank in the video and have no aggression issues.

I have 9 yellow tangs, 3 purple tangs, 3 hippo tangs, 1 hippo tang with no tail, Chevron tang, Gem tang, Black Tang and Monster Achilles Tang.

For the angels I have Trio of Venustus, Flame, Trio of Flamebacks (Spawning), Pair of Golden, Trio of Bellus (Spawning), pair of Joculator and a pair of Goldflakes (spawning).

With a tank packed with life and fish - I have not heard of anyone else having Goldflakes Spawn in captivity.

Other spawning fish include - Target Mandarins, Green Mandarins, Red Scooter Blennies, Bangai's, Clowns, Frimandi Pseudochromis and Orange Tail Damsels.

For those who are curious - Live webcam -- www.o2manyfish.com/webcam -- Tank lights come on after 5pm PST - Also lots of videos on Youtube under o2manyfish.

OP
OP
samparker

samparker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Within chaos you find piece. My 400g display tank has over 160 fish in it. I like smaller fish, but have many of the same fish as the tank in the video and have no aggression issues.

I have 9 yellow tangs, 3 purple tangs, 3 hippo tangs, 1 hippo tang with no tail, Chevron tang, Gem tang, Black Tang and Monster Achilles Tang.

For the angels I have Trio of Venustus, Flame, Trio of Flamebacks (Spawning), Pair of Golden, Trio of Bellus (Spawning), pair of Joculator and a pair of Goldflakes (spawning).

With a tank packed with life and fish - I have not heard of anyone else having Goldflakes Spawn in captivity.

Other spawning fish include - Target Mandarins, Green Mandarins, Red Scooter Blennies, Bangai's, Clowns, Frimandi Pseudochromis and Orange Tail Damsels.

For those who are curious - Live webcam -- www.o2manyfish.com/webcam -- Tank lights come on after 5pm PST - Also lots of videos on Youtube under o2manyfish.
WOW - that is a cool tank you have! Nice work, love the live stream :)

Back