• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

40g CUBE Innovative Marine FULL set up.

mcshams

Slave to my wife's reef desires
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We purchased this used from another R2R member and we used it as a Nem tank for 5-6 months.
We replaced all bulkheads upon receiving it.

Included or WHAT YOU GET:
-40g Innovative Marine tank with factory tint back wall. Low-Iron Glass
-Eshopps ECLIPSE Large Overflow Box
-EcoTech Marine Vectra M1 DC Return Pump
-Glass Sump (I believe this holds 13 gallons or so)
-Black Cabinet (no water puckering)

(New valued at $1375)

Also with the tank: We purchased these items new and they are roughly 6 months old.
1. AI Prime 16HD black LED light with a mounting arm. NO LONGER PART OF TANK SET UP. PRICE REDUCED.
2. AI Prime 16HD REFUGIUM LED with focusing surround (3D printed by R2R member to prevent overcast of light in sump) with mounting arm.
3. Simplicity 120 DC Protein Skimmer
4. TWO Cobalt 150W heaters

No defects are apparent to glass or equipment other than normal wear (minimal hard water stain and minimal surface scratching to the acrylic of overflow box). Nothing that affects performance. Asking $825 for everything. PICK UP ONLY. I will only consider breaking down equipment for individual sale if this takes a while to sell.

Please feel free to ask any questions. We are in the 92373 area (Redlands/Loma Linda area near San Bernardino).

40g nem tank with control panel box.jpg tank how we had it set up with control box added to the right.
AI light.jpg pump and AI 16 LED
equipment cleaned and packaged.jpg all equipment
refugium AI light with shade.jpg AI REFUGE light with shade
skimmer with thermo.jpg skimmer with both COBALT heaters
40 G sump.jpeg PLUMBING PHOTO ONLY. this is NOT my photo, but when we bought it. The skimmer and refuge light do not match what is being sold, but I realized that I did NOT have a good photo of the sump plumbing.

Last edited:

nritter69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was curious about the actual dimensions of the glass tanks itself, Ive got a tank of like to replace possibly with this one you got here but would like to know the exact tank only dimensions of u had time. Thanks

OP
OP
mcshams

mcshams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was curious about the actual dimensions of the glass tanks itself, Ive got a tank of like to replace possibly with this one you got here but would like to know the exact tank only dimensions of u had time. Thanks
23.75"W x 19.75" H x 19.75" D
Those are outside dimensions. Inside would subtract 2x glass thickness of course.

OP
OP
mcshams

mcshams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price Addendum to $825. AI HD16 no longer part of setup. Everything else is correct. The original post will reflect the changes as well with a strikethrough.

OP
OP
mcshams

mcshams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just in time for the holidays!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back